Cr150

messi2140

6racies Xavi
To be fair to Messi, he did score a very good goal against City. Ronaldo has yet to score a good goal this season.... and he's barely played any decent team.

Not the point I was making. Messi got the winner against City and Leipzig and CR7 got winner against Villareal and now Atlanta. Almost 40 year old men still showing their quality from time to time in the toughest competition.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yet folk will claim Messi has been unreal for Argentina when scored something like 6 goals from open play in last 20 odd games and 5 of them v Bolivia.

If that was Ronaldo same folk be ripping him to bits.

Everyone is a hypocrite when come down strongly on side of one of those two.

Jamdav he was bashing on Ronaldo with that comment not praising him. Went over your head. Welcome back btw

Givenchy

Play shit, score goal

Mr CL strikes again. It's as if the big moments are a magnet to him. scoring the winner in a tight comeback is what this man lives for

Rassvet

At least this United team doesn't look like CL winners. Hopefully they get bounced out early in the knockouts.

xxxxxx

At least this United team doesn't look like CL winners. Hopefully they get bounced out early in the knockouts.

I think that's a certainty. They've looked shit all season and somehow got scruffy results. The only decent teams they've played are Villarreal and Leicester.

Horatio

You're welcome
Mbappe becoming Messi fanboy meanwhile Chiellini taking shots at Ronaldo for not having left sooner so team could have prepared better.

This made me realize why has no one mentioned kind of a @(# move by Ronaldo leaving at last possible moment.
His PR team working overtime?

KingLeo10

This lad loves himself a humiliation on the domestic stage v arch rivals.

0-5 Barca
0-4 Barca
0-4 AM
0-4 Pool and counting

He's fortunately escaped it in Europe for the most part.

Home of Barca Fans