Cr150

malvolio

Didn't like many others at the club though(not to mention he was arguably Barcelonas biggest flop ever), kinda strange that you guys would listen to him now.

I know at least he's not fake. Don't think they were friends or something, but I believe Zlatan always appreciated that Messi tried to help him when he was struggling and the fact that he was more talented than him.

Zidane82

Didn't like many others at the club though(not to mention he was arguably Barcelonas biggest flop ever), kinda strange that you guys would listen to him now.

Was he heck a flop .. Ibra still holds the record for the best scoring run from debut ... plus he scored some important goals .
It was a combination of injury and disagreements with Pep that forced him out . We would not be in this pathetic mess if we had kept Ibra

Rassvet

“The numbers and statistics linked to Cristiano Ronaldo’s name speak for him and should be enough in my opinion for him to win another Ballon d’Or. The absolutely remarkable total of 115 goals for the Portuguese national team makes him the record holder in the history of international men’s football. This year, he broke this 15-year-old record, to which he can add that of top scorer in the history of professional football. All these achievements, which represent the greatest achievement in football history, should be decisive in the awarding of the trophy, as he continues to demonstrate that he is, without a doubt, the best football player. world of all time.”

“It is true that this is an individual trophy, but let us not forget that Cristiano Ronaldo was the top scorer in the demanding Serie A and that he was also the top scorer in the last Championship of Europe. He holds the record for goals in the Champions League and he is the only player in the world to have won everything in three different countries with maximum competitiveness, as was the case in England, Italy and Spain. All this at the age of 36, with absolutely unique consistency, commitment and a phenomenal ability to overcome difficulties. In my opinion, this year the Ballon d’Or has a name: Cristiano Ronaldo. For me, he has never deserved it so much

KingLeo10

:lol: He who must say he is King is no true King.

Always been the difference between Messi and CR7. Messi has had others say it of him, CR7 either does it himself or has to summon his clan to do it for him.

Horatio

You're welcome
One has got to wonder why Nasser is not busy promoting Messi for Balon d'Or. He might know something we don't...

Jadentheman

If they do it now, then it gives it away. Don’t worry Nassar will make sure to make this grand ceremony in the stadium once Messi gets it

Home of Barca Fans