Cr150

I think ronaldo's style is about direct attack or waiting in the box. He isn't the player who will provide "control on the ball" for the team while under pressure.

vegitot

He is pretty good this game honestly. Better than last match. I suppose Germany stop playing after 4th goal so Portugal have better chance.

Rory

Had a good game tbh. Sometimes the opponent is just way better. I do think the negative tactics are partly due to him being in the team. Similarly to when Valverde was with us, we were negative due to our forwards being Messi and Suarez. When he leaves the national team they should aim to play with flair and attacking intent. They should do it now tbh but current manager is a god for beating no one of note 5 years ago and Eder scoring an extra time winner so they’ll probably stick with this crap.

Morten

Had a good game tbh. Sometimes the opponent is just way better. I do think the negative tactics are partly due to him being in the team. Similarly to when Valverde was with us, we were negative due to our forwards being Messi and Suarez. When he leaves the national team they should aim to play with flair and attacking intent. They should do it now tbh but current manager is a god for beating no one of note 5 years ago and Eder scoring an extra time winner so they’ll probably stick with this crap.

Funniest thing, they didnt really beat anyone at all inside 90 minutes :lol:

Okay, so the they did beat Wales.

FC B

:lol:

AS(S) says Laporta wants to bring Cristiano Ronaldo to Barcelona to play along with Messi and that he intends to offer some players in exchange of Cristiano.

Zidane82

Brace yourself guys !!

Laporta's dream. With Messi's future pretty much sorted, last week Laporta let his imagination run wild and began to think about a deal that sounds impossible. He is dreaming of bringing Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo together at Bar?a. Alongside his closest aides, Laporta began to map out a move that would go down in footballing history: fielding a team boasting the two stars who have dominated the men's game for the past decade and more.

As part of Laporta's bold plan, Bar?a would offer two players to Juventus, with Antoine Griezmann, Sergi Roberto and Philippe Coutinho thought to be among those in contention to go to Turin. Exactly how Bar?a would pay Ronaldo is yet to be firmed up, but if talks over the transfer do begin to progress, it's understood the Blaugrana may propose a loan deal and use the wages freed up by the two makeweights to foot the 36-year-old's salary. Although it would be a costly deal, research has shown that Bar?a's revenue would be doubled by having Ronaldo and Messi in the same team.

Home of Barca Fans