User Tag List

Page 725 of 763 FirstFirst ... 225625675715723724725726727735 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 11437

Thread: Cr150

  1. #10861
    Senior Member
    KingLeo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    10,645
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brendan "Xavi learned press resistance from me" Rodgers

  2. #10862
    Senior Member
    Jadentheman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,935
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassvet View Post
    Tru. It would be a classic Barca move though to bring grandpa Messi back for a year so the fans can worship him each week while Madrid kick our asses with a functional team spearheaded by Mbappe and possibly Haaland.
    Barca won?t. The Messi era is over. The current focus will be an a team with great work rate and synergy with one or two younger superstars to lead it and provide the X factor.
    #QatarFC no more #NeyorBust Messi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ👑 ...we are continuing. Just not at FC Barcelona

  3. #10863
    Senior Member
    Rassvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    4,270
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadentheman View Post
    Barca won?t. The Messi era is over. The current focus will be an a team with great work rate and synergy with one or two younger superstars to lead it and provide the X factor.
    A presidential candidate could probably win by promising to bring back Messi even in his late 30s. I could see it maybe happening for political reasons like that.

  4. #10864
    Senior Member
    KingLeo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    10,645
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    He has great off the ball movement, but he's never a hard worker in terms of defending in the mould of a Cavani. Which is perfectly fine given his huge offensive output in his prime...but when he's 36 years old and not scoring, he is absolutely useless.

  5. #10865
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    15,227
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    I thought Ronaldo was known for defending with the team and people used that as a knock against Messi. Anyways, age is catching up so expect it to get less and less.

  6. #10866
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    14,880
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post


    He has great off the ball movement, but he's never a hard worker in terms of defending in the mould of a Cavani. Which is perfectly fine given his huge offensive output in his prime...but when he's 36 years old and not scoring, he is absolutely useless.
    Lukaku's "contributions" are shocking btw, i mean, he's only 28, whats his excuse for being a lamp-post?
    Last edited by Morten; 16th October 2021 at 09:55 PM.

  7. #10867
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,325
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lukaku spends his time physically battling the opposition centre back which is energy intensive as opposed to running them down. Both useful things

  8. #10868
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    14,880
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Lukaku spends his time physically battling the opposition centre back which is energy intensive as opposed to running them down. Both useful things
    Not according to the stats, not even remotely.

  9. #10869
    Senior Member
    Rassvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    4,270
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 wins in the last 5 for Juve. 1 win in the last 5 for United.

  10. #10870
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    14,880
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassvet View Post
    5 wins in the last 5 for Juve. 1 win in the last 5 for United.
    Allegri is doing his thing again.

  11. #10871
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    16,712
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassvet View Post
    5 wins in the last 5 for Juve. 1 win in the last 5 for United.
    Italian Valverde doing his best

  12. #10872
    Senior Member
    KingLeo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    10,645
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Italian Valverde doing his best
    Allegri made 2 CL finals and lost to all time great teams in MSN Barca and 16/17 RM.

    He also beat 16/17 Barca and 14/15 RM in CL KOs.

    I don't like his brand of football but he's better than EV was, especially tactically.

  13. #10873
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    16,712
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    Allegri made 2 CL finals and lost to all time great teams in MSN Barca and 16/17 RM.

    He also beat 16/17 Barca and 14/15 RM in CL KOs.

    I don't like his brand of football but he's better than EV was, especially tactically.
    Good point.

    Impressive manager

  14. #10874
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    15,781
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The GOAT.
    Puyol #5

  15. #10875
    Senior Member
    hardyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In Your <3
    Posts
    3,747
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    King of Champions League