Cr150

olivis

Was he really that good? I didn?t watch their match yesterday, but all of internet is exploding because he scored. Instagram literally spammed with Ronaldo posts.

So he played out of this world or it?s just the old school Ronaldo hype?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Was he really that good? I didn?t watch their match yesterday, but all of internet is exploding because he scored. Instagram literally spammed with Ronaldo posts.

So he played out of this world or it?s just the old school Ronaldo hype?

it's more of an old man pity at this point. Appreciation for a legend that is still playing

Iniesta Ultra

He missed a couple of chances before his goal and acted indignant. He might perform for Portugal but pretty much a crybaby has-been now. Sad to see someone of his age and history being so immature.

bastardo

There?s a clear drop in overall team performance whenever Ronaldo starts. He?s clearly trying but even his headers are failing even though a few years ago those same headers would have been definite goals.

KingLeo10

If Messi can stay motivated post WC (I think he's fired up this season because of it), he'll surpass CR7 in all of the cumulative goalscoring records except the Portugal tally padded against Luxembourg, Azerbaijan, Estonio, Latvia and San Marino or whatever :lol:

The per game and peak goalscoring numbers already belong to Messi.

Would be sweet.

Vladinho

If Messi can stay motivated post WC (I think he's fired up this season because of it), he'll surpass CR7 in all of the cumulative goalscoring records except the Portugal tally padded against Luxembourg, Azerbaijan, Estonio, Latvia and San Marino or whatever :lol:

The per game and peak goalscoring numbers already belong to Messi.

Would be sweet.

Honestly, I would love it and I think that I deserve it

malvolio

Is this a new tradition in the EPL? I mean players that are warming up pre-game to come say hi and have a chat with the hosts of the TV company that broadcasts the game?

Or it is just CR being a narcissistic cunt?

Home of Barca Fans