Cr150

Horatio

You're welcome
It's not the money. It's the pride.

He genuinely believes he is a top 3 player in the world, if not the best. Probably the best.

I'd say you're right, but the result is just him getting benched which should hurt his pride as well. He's on his way playing EL.

xXKonan

I expect Perez at some point to come out and say.

"Without me CR7 wouldn't have won most of those Balon D'ors."

Feels like he's a guy that would love to piss on a guy while he's down like that. :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Apparently Napoli could be next destination. Tbf, makes sense. He could make them champions since the big teams are pretty close in strength now. Juve is broken atm and could benefit from it.

FinBarcelonafan

Napoli would be very smart move and if they end up winning Serie A, he will be another Maradona..

So even if they crash out CL, he can win by winning Serie A.

KingLeo10

Since the boys are convinced there is no chance of Ronaldo to Bayern, they should have no problem agreeing that BarcaOG gets to return if it happens.

Just going to leave this gem here

This fool really thought Bayern would sign this washed up player :lol:

BONUS: Pining for OG as always, like a true OGboi. Shameless.

Temptation

He's done. Finished. Every great thing comes to an end.

Having said that, he should have gone to Napoli taking a huge pay cut. Can still cut it in that retirement league.

CatalinR10

He's done. Finished. Every great thing comes to an end.

Having said that, he should have gone to Napoli taking a huge pay cut. Can still cut it in that retirement league.

He's bad but don't think he's finished. He'll still bang at least 20 goals this season , imo , but will cost the team.

KingLeo10

His place in top 4 leagues would be a mid table team.

No top team with CL aspirations would touch him as a starter.

Zero workrate. Zero creativity. Patchy finisher these days. Great in the air though, still.

Home of Barca Fans