Cr150

So it?s ok to play against arsenal but not liverpool 😂

The most satisfying thing is he just burned his legacy at man united big time 😂😂

JamDav1982

Ronaldo was by far Uniteds best player today.

He has had a good season for them and this season will not have done anything to damage his legacy. If anything to still be able to perform way has at his age increases it.

Morten

Meh it wouldn't be a terrible move for them to get Ronaldo on a 1 year deal if it's not too epensive and rotate him with a younger, mobile striker.

The opposite is more likely to happen, United goes for Lewandowski instead.
Front trio of Ronaldo, Lewa, Cavani, just to see how old of a trio you can get acceptable results with, pushing those boundaries.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The opposite is more likely to happen, United goes for Lewandowski instead.
Front trio of Ronaldo, Lewa, Cavani, just to see how old of a trio you can get acceptable results with, pushing those boundaries.

Real Madrid should bring him back.

Consolation prize for possibly not getting Kylian.

Kul_z

So it?s ok to play against arsenal but not liverpool 😂

The most satisfying thing is he just burned his legacy at man united big time 😂😂

Damn, you fool. I can only say im surprised he played today. Fuck his on field and off field doings that are close related to football, but losing a child is something you cant make fun of. Its foolish, morbid, brutal and disgusting

So let me get this straight

Last year Manchester United finished 2nd & the team played some good football

They brought Cristiano Ronaldo to help them

Now they are 7th ������

And still his stupid fanboys defending him ��

feggydinho

Damn, you fool. I can only say im surprised he played today. Fuck his on field and off field doings that are close related to football, but losing a child is something you cant make fun of. Its foolish, morbid, brutal and disgusting

Chill, no one made fun of him loosing his kid.

feggydinho

Guy above did, calling him out for not playing against liverpool.

He most likely didn't know why cr7 missed the game, and we can't expect everyone to be following players life. So i won't call that making fun of cr7 loosing his kid (that's a stretch)

Home of Barca Fans