Cr150

fergus90

He knew going to United that the club would pander to him and he’d be the focal point. He’s become bigger than United in recent times as after their separation in 2009, Ronaldo’s next 10 years were far more fruitful than United.

Going to City at 36, he would merely be a rotational option and that wouldn’t have satisfied him long. He’s obviously had an immense career and one of the greatest of all time but the MLS or Qatar looks realistic now. Outside of goals he is looking every minute of his 36 years on a pitch now.

soul24rage

After the United stint (whether it's this summer or the next), I would go to Sporting Lisbon if I were him.

He can still play in the CL.

El Gato

Villarato!
^
Yep, there was even a thing about his mother being asked by the Sporting fans and she replied from the balcony she'll ask him or something to that effect.

I think he may be obsessed about 1000 career goals now that BDO record vs Leo is kinda out of his reach (but he's still putting himself in position just in case it works out well for him) so we're probably not going to see him go away for years still

BarcaOG

Banned
^
Yep, there was even a thing about his mother being asked by the Sporting fans and she replied from the balcony she'll ask him or something to that effect.

I think he may be obsessed about 1000 career goals now that BDO record vs Leo is kinda out of his reach (but he's still putting himself in position just in case it works out well for him) so we're probably not going to see him go away for years still

do u dislike him? he brought ur club great glory

El Gato

Villarato!
Never been my cup of tea but can't deny the hustle, dedication to a common cause which in his case happened to also be a RM cause more often than not, stubborn resilience to a fault and the skill that came with it. Just not the greatest guy on optics side of things which stops me from being an outright fan of his. Im a different generation, don't relate to Cristiano. Think the most I liked him was his early days when he'd be in Joga Bonito commercials with Zlatan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fn48IhOsDk

That was my era

KingLeo10

He was actually really fun to watch as recently as 2013-2014 (Ancelotti's CL season). Was blistering on counter-attacks.

The transformation to being a modern Gerd Muller helped RM with more CLs but he really hasn't been fun to watch (but ironically better on the stat sheets :lol:)

As a player, I like him more than hate him. As a person, he's the easiest one to troll because of his antics :lol:

Messi983

Welcome home, Cristiano!

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...001730196/cristiano-ronaldo-ofrece-barca.html

:crbust:

This part is actually brilliant. :lol: :messi:

Piqu? also contacted Leo Messi to find out if the Argentine would be willing to rent his house in Gav? to Cristiano, because the Portuguese was especially excited to have seven Ballons d'Or at home, even if they were not his. "If you take care of the balls and do not take any, there would be no problem in renting the house," said Messi surprised.

Last edited:

bismp

He was actually really fun to watch as recently as 2013-2014 (Ancelotti's CL season). Was blistering on counter-attacks.

The transformation to being a modern Gerd Muller helped RM with more CLs but he really hasn't been fun to watch (but ironically better on the stat sheets :lol:)

As a player, I like him more than hate him. As a person, he's the easiest one to troll because of his antics :lol:

He was still immense in the CL during the threepeat run, but overall I would say that he had better stats from 2011 to 2015 compared to 2016 to 2018.

Blackened

He has had a considerable amount of luck to his side too. Remember his five goals against Bayern on 2017. All were very ThomasMulleresque.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

11-12 was also fun to watch, shots like rocket.

Home of Barca Fans