Cr150

Hardy

here we go, stunning

FFYAffeXwA0Yai7

KingLeo10

Never seen a player who is so accomplished that is so insecure.

No, it's not "competitive fire" to have meltdowns on Instagram over your rival winning trophies.

Horatio

You're welcome
This is what happens when you are granted incredible wealth all of a sudden without having done a single thing to earn it. What happens when you don't have a job. You get bored, your mind starts to lose it and you start writing stuff like this because you have nothing else to worry about.

OGbarca

Banned
even though i very much like CR i will happily admit that although he is in fact scoring somewhat consistently for united, especially in the CL, he looks awkward on the ball and is much less mobile than he should be. i suppose it comes with age, but there is something not quiiiiite right in united. his crappy teammates certainly dont help tho--mctomminay? maguire? broken varane? off form bruno? jesse lingard? :lol:

i reckon hed have many more goals at City, or any side that is even mildly more creative than United

OGbarca

Banned
Hardly surprise
Keano always defending his teammates to the death
Huge blindspots

Carragher claiming United shouldnt have signed CR as came to win trophies now and they're failing instead
Keane defending saying they were never gonna win them if he didnt come and gives them better chance to win cups as would never win league

carragher has a point though. its not exactly similar, but SAF bought van persie for immediate impact (and brought Larrson to united years before for the same reason). van persie was never a long term project.

the same must be the case for CR. juve certainly bought him expecting instant CL success

CatalinR10

better than messi in france! ;)

Trash stat for someone who you praise for being an amazing goalscorer. And when Messi will have more goals that him , you'll say that it's just France.

You have a permabanned account , and made a new from which you already made like 350 hating posts towards Messi.

Great job !

OGbarca

Banned
Trash stat for someone who you praise for being an amazing goalscorer. And when Messi will have more goals that him , you'll say that it's just France.

You have a permabanned account , and made a new from which you already made like 350 hating posts towards Messi.

Great job !

imagine having 6 bdors yet being totally unable to win a match in league 1 :lol:

Home of Barca Fans