Cr150

KingLeo10

Thats true atm but it think its because of a non-existing system. People also said juve's attack was killed by ronaldo and now see theyre worse without Ronaldo. We will see what another coach is able to do.

I mean, his legacy is secure. He's a top 5 player all time if he retires tonight.

But, what his recent years are showing us is that he is human and needs a team built around him to be "Ronaldo". Where I have a problem is when people say he would slot into any system and win titles right away. The Juve and United years show that's not true.

Example: Every time he scores a goal in CL, people are cartwheeling on a Barca forum with the "GOAT" chants and how he's carrying United. But when he has 4 goals in 9 PL games and none against decent-good opposition, all of a sudden no one wants to blame him and it's everyone else's fault. Can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Huh? He won trophies right away at Juventus.

It's like you post these sort of things deliberately while knowing the obvious context.

You think Juve bought him to win Serie A (after winning 7 in a row WITHOUT him)? Do you think he went there to win Serie A?

You think United bought him to win Europa? Do you think he went there to get clowned in PL and possibly CL?

Morten

What are these questions?

Lets be clear, you didnt mention CL, you said titles, winning Serie A is certainly a title.

I never said if it was some huge achievement or not, cause thats not really the topic here.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I mean, his legacy is secure. He's a top 5 player all time if he retires tonight.

But, what his recent years are showing us is that he is human and needs a team built around him to be "Ronaldo". Where I have a problem is when people say he would slot into any system and win titles right away. The Juve and United years show that's not true.

Example: Every time he scores a goal in CL, people are cartwheeling on a Barca forum with the "GOAT" chants and how he's carrying United. But when he has 4 goals in 9 PL games and none against decent-good opposition, all of a sudden no one wants to blame him and it's everyone else's fault. Can't have it both ways.

I agree with the second paragraph, i always said he needs service to become the 'unstoppable' Ronaldo :frenkie:

The third paragraph is quite funny :lol: I always try my best to assess his performances neutral :p

El Gato

Villarato!
It's actually a funny arc how [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION] is spitting facts ever since RM started declining post CR when before that lad would be the most defeatist poster possible getting so many takes wrong leading to him getting a meme-like jinx-pessimist label here.
Pessimism remained, but now it fits.

:lol:

OGbarca

Banned
you lot claiming that CR has somehow made United worse are clearly not actually watching any United games. the truth is that United are a very mediocre side. CR doesnt actually get the ball much, so its not like he is hogging it. if it wasnt for CR scoring, theyd be even worse. harry maguire who is captain is worse than pique, which is saying something. they are not a good side at all, CR or no CR. and if it wasnt for him theyd be out of the CL already, because all of their other attackers are complete crap

Hardy

:crbust:

FFDWEQXUYAQztWg

KingLeo10

:lol::lol: One thing you gotta like about him is that he feels absolutely no sense of embarrassment accepting a trophy of any sort, whether it is a legit award like the Ballon D'Or or a clownshow like the Dubai D'Or.

Home of Barca Fans