Cr150

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Who cares what casual fanboys say? this is a football forum, and the reactions here are even more irrational every time Ronaldo has a good game.

you see olivis is just butthurt every time he sees some poor 15-year-old Vladislav from Vladivostok claim that Ronaldo is the goat in the 433 Instagram account :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
So he is going to be father of 6 right? Something tells me he is aiming to have 7.

Scenes if he ends up having twins again.

xavisionary

He made his pro debut in September 2002 and in October 2021 he's still showing up in the best league in the world. It's impressive, whatever your allegiances.

Ritchie

He should just play once a week. He can put more into it physically. He hasn't got the legs to play every midweek as well as he approaches 37.

Then he goes away to Portugal and has to play against all the shit teams to stat pad more goals.

OGbarca

Banned
SIUUUUUUUUUUUU

this generations TRUE goat, el comandante, showing again how everywhere he goes he is capable of making a difference. even in that mediocre united team with a meh manager

unlike messi who despite playing on a stacked team under a decent manager and in a CRAP feeder league

absolutely burying messi in the dust. SIUUUUUU

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
SIUUUUUUUUUUUU

this generations TRUE goat, el comandante, showing again how everywhere he goes he is capable of making a difference. even in that mediocre united team with a meh manager

unlike messi who despite playing on a stacked team under a decent manager and in a CRAP feeder league

absolutely burying messi in the dust. SIUUUUUU

cringe

OGbarca

Banned
siuuu haters have absolutely nothing interesting to say because there is no denying the facts

100 goals in 3 years at juve; scoring just like he did when he was there in 2009 at united

for a long time i didnt buy the 'messi hasnt played in other leagues argument'

but now that we have actually seen it, LMAO, CR is clearly superior. messi would have flopped in italy and even worse in englad

lmao haters siuuuuuuuu goat7

OGbarca

Banned
lmao kingleo failing in his mind bending attempts to rationalize just how awful messi looks now vis a vis CR

since 2015 there has been no argument. CR killing in the CL, winning more titles, etc etc

messi moves to a stacked team and fails HARD lmao i loooooveeee seeing you lot squirm and twisting trying to cope :lol:

KingLeo10

lmao kingleo failing in his mind bending attempts to rationalize just how awful messi looks now vis a vis CR

since 2015 there has been no argument. CR killing in the CL, winning more titles, etc etc

messi moves to a stacked team and fails HARD lmao i loooooveeee seeing you lot squirm and twisting trying to cope :lol:

3171296-64981368-2560-1440.jpg

You still owe me and Messi rent. Pay up.

Home of Barca Fans