Cr150

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I'm just saying that he's had a lot of luck with his goals this season. I'm sure that he doesn't care if he gets lucky or not. I just find it funny that people think Ronaldo is dominating in games and carrying Utd with his performances.... he isn't. His performances have been kinda average. He's just getting the support and having some luck from the goalkeepers.

Think for a second about what you're doing. You're literally watching all Utd games just to see how well or bad Ronaldo is playing. If that isn't him living in your head rent-free idk what it is. I don't think this is healthy for you.

Not that I disagree with you - he hasn't been that good so far, but is delivering with the goals.

FinBarcelonafan

Messi is unfairly compared to Ronaldo, when he had to do a double job of playmaker and goalscorer. Ronaldo just focuses on what he does best and will be judged on that.

Messi can have games when not scoring but still more involved in the game than anyone else on the field.

True. That was always the biggest reason why I'd choose Messi over Ronaldo. Ronaldo game is just so average outside couple things.

El Gato

Villarato!
It's hilarious watching this thread get populated with negative posts showing just how many folk here turn on United just so they can engage in some schadenfreude when he misses something only to ultimately come out totally disappointed when he scores 2-3 in a United win :lol: :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Messi is 'unfairly' compared to Ronaldo, when he had to do a double job of playmaker and goalscorer. Ronaldo just focuses on what he does best and will be judged on that.

Messi can have games when not scoring but still more involved in the game than anyone else on the field.

right but somehow people always startes to make comparisons with messi when Ronaldo scores :p

JamDav1982

His movement and ability to read a situation earlier than anyone else is still unreal.

Best ever at that.

Slightest defensive gap left and he is on to it.

xxxxxx

I will never rate Ronaldo higher than Messi. Messi is much better. You can call me bias all you want, but Messi has a better goal ratio, more assists, creates more chances, better dribbling accuracy, better passing accuracy. He scores much better goals.

The Sky Sports debate summed up how bias they are towards Ronaldo. They took away one of Messi's Champions League wins, his Copa America win and his Olympics medal. They didn't even include Mess's assists, chances created, passing accuracy. Then they made the whole debate about who is the better goalscorer, but Messi has the better goalscoring ratio. Ronaldo may score more headers, but he's also 7 inches taller than Messi. Ronaldo is a better penalty taker, but who cares about that.

I don't care what people say. Ronaldo is a great goalscorer, but his overall game is nowhere near Messi's.

xxxxxx

His movement and ability to read a situation earlier than anyone else is still unreal.

Best ever at that.

Slightest defensive gap left and he is on to it.

There is no denying that. He's a great poacher and gets in the right areas. If he gets the right service, he'll score you goals.

JamDav1982

There is no denying that. He's a great poacher and gets in the right areas. If he gets the right service, he'll score you goals.

Nah he is genius level at reading defence and at his best teams would struggle to defend high or deep v him as could expose both.

Always had good record for assists as well until recent years.

If was as easy as poaching many more would do it.

Messi better but not by huge margin.

Ronaldo being so good and Messi still better adds to Messi argument and stature. Yet lot of folk seem to be terrified of it.

Home of Barca Fans