Cr150

KingLeo10

its eay for me to respond with facts but why are you wasting so much energy, Ronaldo doesnt even know that you or i exist :lol:

Lmao. Man you really are another level of deluded. If I ran a filter on this thread. I would be willing to bet a whole 50 pages (maybe even a 100) of the 569 pages are you rushing to CR7's defense over legit criticisms.

And you're telling others not to waste energy? :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lmao. Man you really are another level of deluded. If I ran a filter on this thread. I would be willing to bet a whole 50 pages (maybe even a 100) of the 569 pages are you rushing to CR7's defense over legit criticisms.

And you're telling others not to waste energy? :lol:

The most of them are responding to you in a funny way while you are dead serious everytime :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You were busy posting replies to Rassvet long before I even made my post in this thread. Pathological lying, once again. :lol:

So you did research it? Wasting energy again :lol: Dude take all the the time and energy and do something which improve your life, imagine what you could have already done instead of hating ronaldo and me 24/7 on a random internet forum ;) :blush:

KingLeo10

Just gonna drop this gem:

Between BarcaOG and Fati..

8-10 alt accounts for Fati (all banned), 3 recent bans (for the one and only unhinged BarcaOG).

Tell us why anyone should take you lads seriously other than as the collective laughing stock of the forum?

:mou:

BarcaOG

Banned
So you did research it? Wasting energy again :lol: Dude take all the the time and energy and do something which improve your life, imagine what you could have already done instead of hating ronaldo and me 24/7 on a random internet forum ;) :blush:

:lol: :lol: fati absolutely demolishing k leo lmao, this is like watching the 1-7 brazil-germany

Rassvet

8-10 alt accounts for Fati (all banned), 3 recent bans (for the one and only unhinged BarcaOG).

Tell us why anyone should take you lads seriously other than as the collective laughing stock of the forum?

Nothing wrong with having 8 alts :pique:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Nobody is forced to take someone seriously, some people laugh about us, some people laugh about you. This is part of the life. Take my advices seriously and in 2-3 years you will come back to thank me ;)

CatalinR10

same old good PR move by CR management

if they fail to qualify for the CL , Cr thinks he'll get less blame cause he was ,,injured" in last game

if he comes of the bench and score , it was all thanks to CR who scored while being ,,injured"

only people he can fool are kids

Home of Barca Fans