Cr150

Vilarrubi

5 CLs, more CL goals than anyone, more CL KO goals BY FAR than anyone

keep hating lads. at least his teams dont get absolutely torn to shreds when therye eliminated, lol

Should change your name to BetaOG.... defending Ronaldo after that humiliation, having “Wolfe de Amigos” in your bio and cheerleading when [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] has debates on here..... :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
i would ANY DAY rather go out to i.e Borussia Dortmund 1-2 or 3-2 than get absolutely annihilated by bayern 7-0 or 8-2

KingLeo10

:lol: as if the historic meltdowns at Roma, Liverpool, the 8-2 against bayern, the 1-4 to paris are somehow 'ok' or 'better' than modest 1-2 or single goal margin eliminations

christ. what awful standards

They are, when you consider the quality of opposition. And don't leave out that we beat CL winning Pool 3-0 in a game, if you're so worried about aggregate scores. And 4-1 Roma too for that matter. You have a tendency to label other haters but not see that you're peddling an agenda yourself.

BarcaOG

Banned
They are, when you consider the quality of opposition. And don't leave out that we beat CL winning Pool 3-0 in a game, if you're so worried about aggregate scores. And 4-1 Roma too for that matter. You have a tendency to label other haters but not see that you're peddling an agenda yourself.

yeah blah blah blah mate, messi has been on the field and present for the most humiliating and statistically improbable outcomes, year after year, with nothing to show but a loser's mentality

but CR gets eliminated my single margins and all of the sudden thats worse.... okay. terrible double standards.

also you have no answers to:
1 more CL than Messi, more CL goals than messi, BY FAR more CL KO goals than messi

pls try to wave that away :lol:

Xaviniesta

5 CLs, more CL goals than anyone, more CL KO goals BY FAR than anyone

keep hating lads. at least his teams dont get absolutely torn to shreds when therye eliminated, lol

you're branded a hater for wanting the captain to run more than 5km in these games. or even act like a captain instead of sitting outside the changing room

fact is ronaldo had more determination and ran his ass off while elevating the team. particularly more than messi did at the same age. it came with merit in the end for the former, embarrassment and trying to leave a sinking ship for the latter

KingLeo10

yeah blah blah blah mate, messi has been on the field and present for the most humiliating and statistically improbable outcomes, year after year, with nothing to show but a loser's mentality

but gets eliminated my single margins and all of the sudden thats worse.... okay. terrible double standards.

also you have no answers to:
1 more CL than Messi, more CL goals than messi, BY FAR more CL KO goals than messi

pls try to wave that away :lol:

Messi has beaten him in a CL final and a CL semi-final. He's beaten Messi 1 less time in a CL semi-final.

Messi has more league titles competing H2H v RM and him.

Messi has more Clasico goals, assists, and wins H2H v him.

I can play this game too. Where's your defense to this?

Rassvet

Not only have Juve gone out much earlier with Ronaldo than before but comparing the caliber of teams they went out to also is quite damning.

From 2015-2018, they lost three times to the eventual winners and then to Bayern in 2016 who were a pretty immense team as well. Basically, the only teams capable of eliminating them before Ronaldo joined were ones that were arguably the best in Europe at the time.

Since then, they’ve lost to an admittedly decent Ajax side but then to a Lyon side that finished 7th and a Porto that isn’t even competitive in the Portuguese league title.

Vilarrubi

Reported.

GpXuDLg.jpg

KingLeo10

I'm not saying H2H is the only thing that matters but one would think the games in which they actually shared the pitch at the same time have some relevance. Yet all you seem to care about are Roma, Pool, Bayern, PSG on repeat.

BarcaOG

Banned
Messi has beaten him in a CL final and a CL semi-final. He's beaten Messi 1 less time in a CL semi-final.

Messi has more league titles competing H2H v RM and him.

Messi has more Clasico goals, assists, and wins H2H v him.

I can play this game too. Where's your defense to this?

messi only ever delivered decisive results when he was younger and had a strong team.

ronaldo obviously too had his best years with a strong team but he has shown time and time again that he can be decisive in the CL KOs

while messi

cant

roma, anfield, bayern, paris at home CR juve 3-0 at home

messi walking around

keep trying

Home of Barca Fans