Cr150

raskolnikov

Whoops, forgot about that one. Not more than that one for sure, mainly because there weren't many candidates that year and Messi was a bit too young to do it all on his own.
Van der Sar saved him big time. Also Terry doesnt slip I wonder if he still wins it. He bottled the semi's like he did the penalty shoot out and Messi took over after the summer.
He didnt even thank Van der Sar and celebrate with him and the rest of the team, just stayed alone so the cameras would be on him.
But he still deserved it that year imo. I feel you could make a case of him winning in 2013 since Messi was injured and Ribery doesnt deserve it either same reason why Ronaldo doesnt deserve it now.

Zico94

Banned
Ronaldo should probably be on 4 BDor's already. He should have won it in 2007 when Kaka won it as he was better than the Brazilian overall imo. Kaka just shone brightest in the CL (being part of a more complete Milan team).

And those talking about him stat-padding his way to previous triumphs only need to look at Messi in 2012 when he won it. No La liga or CL crown and faltered in the biggest games of the year (both legs vs Chelsea in the CL semis - in the first leg he gave the ball away that led to Drogba's goal & in the 2nd leg he missed that crucial penalty. Was woeful in the deciding clasico of that season for the league) yet still scored 91 goals that calendar year and won the BDOR.

And give me a break about him "thanking Van Der Sar for saving Anelka's penalty". Why couldn't Van Der Sar thank him for scoring and getting them as far as the shootout. Or even his perfomances in previous rounds against Roma away & Lyon home or even his domestic performances.

Ekul

The most overrated player of this generation. And an egomaniac.

I don't know how any one can respect him after the 2014 Champions League Final. How he didn't become a laughing stock after that is beyond me. Went on to repeat those antics this year, twice. Sickening.

snowy

The most overrated player of this generation. And an egomaniac.

I don't know how any one can respect him after the 2014 Champions League Final. How he didn't become a laughing stock after that is beyond me. Went on to repeat those antics this year, twice. Sickening.

His comp highlights reel against Bilbao has got to be one of the most embarrassing ever. And it was made by a fan. Almost feel bad for the dude.

Zidane might bench him soon if he continues on this form :hang:

Last edited:

Hardy

Its about calendar year, not season. No body gives a fuck about him scoring 6 past Malmo. He is down on goals, goals per game, and obv assists in comparison to Messi this year. Plus his all around game is garbage. You are underestimating journos, it would be a farce to get bdor this year.

journos watch only the trophies, just ask to Henry when he lost in 2006 for one fucking month by Cannavaro. If was for them for example Messi never won in 2010, same thing for Ronaldo in 2013.

SahanBarca

The most overrated player
14725747_1166771076744237_2453882423005703540_n.jpg

Chong Li

journos watch only the trophies, just ask to Henry when he lost in 2006 for one fucking month by Cannavaro. If was for them for example Messi never won in 2010, same thing for Ronaldo in 2013.

Cannavaro's WC 2006 was actually amazing and decisive, while Ken's Euro 2016 was mediocre at best.

His comp highlights reel against Bilbao has got to be one of the most embarrassing ever. And it was made by a fan. Almost feel bad for the dude.

Zidane might bench him soon if he continues on this form :hang:

that dive at 1 min 27 in is the worst i've ever seen.

raskolnikov

They are still more right than players and coaches. They just go by popularity and media bias.
Problem with journo's is that they can act pompous and often go by best player in a winning team. If Ronaldo wasnt in that team they would probably give it to Pepe. If they are fair they give it to Messi though, easily the best player.

Hardy

Cannavaro's WC 2006 was actually amazing and decisive, while Ken's Euro 2016 was mediocre at best.

still one month, the rest of the season was garbage, anyway i don't compare Cannavaro to Ronaldo, i'm just saying that journos are basically focus on trophey so Ronaldo can play like a shit for the rest of the year but will win anyway.

Horatio

You're welcome
Would be hilarious if he starts to get benched most of the remaining games and still wins Ballon D'or.

Neeraj

Wow, every time I think he cannot get worse, he gets worse. He isn't bad for "best player in the world" standards. He is monstrously bad in an absolute way.

Also, WTF did I see - did he appeal for offside when his own teammate scored?! HAHAHAHHAHAHAH :rofl:

Home of Barca Fans