10 - Lionel Messi - v5

GetIn

Live footage of Leo Messi captured outside the Camp Nou.

h5vMdZ2.gif

EDIT:

Did anyone catch this? LMAO!

DHMDqjnW0AIxFmu.jpg:small

Last edited:

blaugrana1987

Unless both Cou and Dembele come, and another creative MF, his time here is done. Be sure of that.

Pretty sure he will push while he can, if everything goes to shit he WILL take care of himself and wait for WC next year.

Needs to do everything by himself...

jamrock

At times like these i wish we had a stop player who would speak out, i hate LeBron James but he is the type of person who would be better in this situation, he would definitely say something.

RevoTeller

Along with Maradona and pre-injury Ronaldo de Lima, he is the best player that I've seen since I follow football.
He is not at his peak physically like he used to be for example in 2012, but he is so complete, so good, so sharp, so smart with the ball, so aware of the pitch, he oozes so much class that it is almost incredible. I find him to be very sharp, and for example in way batter conditions than he was in the 15/16 season.

I see him very focused: this year, between Barcelona and Argentina he will pull off some magic that people who understand football won't ever forget, irrespective of wheter his teams are going to win trophies or not. I am personally going to enjoy him so much regardless of the outcome, since Messi is unique and you truly have to enjoy him to the fullest until he plays.

Last edited:

likeafire

Messi is gonna have to do everything all on his own this season.

But hopefully seeing Ronaldo trolling him last night will motivate him. Ronaldo took a shit on Messis home in front of everybody. Come on Messi, don't just take that, make him pay!!

xxxxxx

Messi is too good be here. He's probably not going to win another Champs League in his career under these morons.

Nepopop

Leo needs help. there's no way he will be a finalist for ballon d'or this season if we're not even a given to qualify to UCL next year. we suck right now.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Messi is gonna have to do everything all on his own this season.

But hopefully seeing Ronaldo trolling him last night will motivate him. Ronaldo took a shit on Messis home in front of everybody. Come on Messi, don't just take that, make him pay!!
He got sent off so he kinda did pay

GetIn

Leo's not the the type of guy to do this, but the ultimate power play from his side would be to hold a televised press conference stating that he would leave club if Bartomeu is not thrown out by next June. This would basically guarantee that the vote of no confidence would pass by an overwhelming majority and a new president would be voted in.

Not happening in all likelihood, but one can dream...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wish all the heavyweights in the squad: Messi, Pique, Mascherano, Busquets, Iniesta, Alba, Suarez would release a joint statement requesting transfers due the current board's mismanagement.

It would basically force these fuckers to resign and never be voted in again.

The bad thing: They'd get involved in club politics

Good thing: They might actually save this club from further getting destroyed by these crooks

Home of Barca Fans