Luis Suárez

Porque

hopefully, its over for him

You don't fear him coming back to Barcelona as one of Messi demands to Laporta?

xMRPz.gif

fergus90

Not Suarez' fault people here live in their own little alternative reality. He scored 16 and assisted 8 in 22 games last season for Barca in the league. Also scored 5 and assisted 2 in 6 CL games, including being the only threat and goalscorer against Bayern. Telepathic partnership with Messi. Easily one of the least to blame for anything. If he had a cleaner touch, better CL away KO record in a dysfunctional team that collectively gets wrecked everytime and higher workrate at his age he would factually be the best striker of all time.

Suarez and Messi were the only elite things about Barca in the past few years. But there is this weird psychological illness spreading around these days where the most obvious facts are disputed and alternative realities are established ("Mats saved Barca, De Jong is the best, Messi is holding everyone back" lol) in which first Suarez was apparently holding Barca back and this season it was all directed towards Messi. I don't know, maybe people feel special that way.

Easy money for the children cancer foundation of my choice. Cheers.

You still carrying the same confidence?

The Observer, I'm still awaiting your response......

Horatio

You're welcome
Reason Atletico has been in the race first half of season their defense was close to flawless while ours was far from it.

Home of Barca Fans