Luis Suárez

jamrock

He has something to prove at atletico & to be fair he did, he was arguably the biggest difference maker for them winning the league, scored a bunch of needed & timely goals, to help them scrape over the line vs Barcelona & Madrid.

He definitely got lazy in the last few years at Barcelona.

Morten

Messi carried him massively too, let's not forget. I appreciate Messi more now that he's gone.

Why though? You are getting back into shape again already.
I don't think your collective performance at this point would vary much if Messi was still here or not.

FinBarcelonafan

Luis Su?rez: "That leak about Messi's request to have a box in the stadium is funny to me. It is normal for any player. He tried to facilitate everything for the club."

Luis Su?rez: "Luis Enrique is the best manager I've ever had."

Luis Su?rez: "Araujo's injury is a real shame. He was playing at a great level. Let's hope that he can play the World Cup. We need him. Regardless, he needs to stay calm and not rush anything. Otherwise it can backfire. He can't risk it all for the World Cup."

Were you surprised that Barcelona tried to offload Jordi Alba?

Luis Su?rez: "Everyone knows about the salary limit issue. It's complicated for him because he's not used to it. With his mental strength and experience, he will react well and try to change the situation."

Luis Su?rez: "I think that the people used the levers to show the board members that they trust their work, knowing the risks that they have. Bar?a needed to sign players and get back the protagonism they had lost."

Luis Su?rez: "I think that Bar?a are doing quite well. They made good signings and the youngsters have two more years experience."

Luis Su?rez: "Ansu is coming back."

Luis Su?rez: "Pedri, Gavi, Ansu... add that to the experience of Jordi, Busi, Ter Stegen. Bar?a have a team to compete for all the titles."

Out of 10, rate your Bar?a career.

Luis Su?rez: "12."

Luis Su?rez: "The expectations for me weren't as high because we had Leo and Neymar. Everyone said that three stars couldn't coexist, but we did. We made Bar?a one of the best teams in history."

Luis Su?rez: "At the end of your career, your level goes down obviously. But even then, I always scored 25 goals per season."

Luis Su?rez: "Leo and I were normal in the dressing room. We had experience and scored goals."

Luis Su?rez: "Should I have won another Champions League? Yes, probably. It bothers me. Like not scoring away in the Champions League as well."

Luis Su?rez: "I would greet Koeman if I saw him, but I hope that he shows to be a great person and says the truth."

Luis Su?rez: "I wish that Koeman would tell me face to face why I left Barcelona. It was not because of a footballing or technical reason."

Luis Su?rez: "I think that Xavi is showing that he can take Bar?a back to the top. They gave him the tools as well. Time to demonstrate it."

Luis Su?rez: "My European career is done, and I am proud for it. Groningen, Ajax, Liverpool, Bar?a, Atleti... Name a better career than that!

Luis Su?rez: "You know what's funny? They leak that thing about Messi wanting a box at the stadium with both of our families combined. As if it was a big deal... You can look at every contract from players at top clubs. In fact, it would be easier for Bar?a if we shared one box."

Birdy

Deny it as much as you want but RL9 destroyed this guy mentally and physically. :lol::lol:
[MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION] [MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION] [MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION]. [MENTION=30271]pers[/MENTION]

Another W for me. Man's salty and bitter that they got another oldie to replace him after kicking him out.

https://twitter.com/nossy22/status/1576900961800687616?s=20&t=h6ySSZI01GOAlNUGd0_VKQ

LOOOOOL
Twerking for Haaland to hit Lewa sneakily
Inferiority complex at full display!!

Hard to swallow that he was rubbish after he hit 30, while Lewa had the best numbers of his career at 33,34,35
Ouch!

Last edited:

fergus90

To be fair to Suarez it's not like he commented best number 9 on Darwin Nunez or Lukaku's instagram is it.

Haaland has got everyone giddy over here and is slapping in goals at a ridiculous rate.

Home of Barca Fans