Luis Suárez

Bobo32

Lost 8-2 so this club scapegoated foreigners as usual

Hm but he was only there physically for these last games. If it was the players or the club (or probably both) that had already taken all his authority from him by then I don't know, but blaming Setien indirectly for Suarez having to leave seems very far-fetched to me!

Messigician

Hm but he was only there physically for these last games. If it was the players or the club (or probably both) that had already taken all his authority from him by then I don't know, but blaming Setien indirectly for Suarez having to leave seems very far-fetched to me!

If he wins against Bayern then Suarez would never be kicked out

Bobo32

If he wins against Bayern then Suarez would never be kicked out

Neither would he himself.
Please, this is a very bad response! But fast!

Or maybe Setien would be kicked out anyway, Bartomeu admitted that Koeman was the first choice already in the winter, and that they looked for a way to get him (on that sick contract) as soon as they could.

Bobo32

he had scored a worldclass goal against bayern when we lost 2-8, somehow this has been forgotten by many people :lol:

Yes, but him and Messi and the others also failed to capitalize on a lot of good counter opportunities, often giving Bayern the chance to "counter on the counter". With closer to perfect play from the attackers, the game was very much alive.

Remember, three of the goals happened in the last 10 minutes, when Barcelona were already in the dressing room. When Suarez made it 2-4 with half an hour left, there was some hope still.

Rassvet

i was very touched by his hug with leo. i still think it was a terrible mistake to let him go last season

I'll get shit for saying this but the right move from a sporting perspective might have been keeping Suarez in 2020 but selling Messi and Griezmann instead. Suarez and a few cheap signings could have kept us in top 4 these last two seasons while giving us a ton more cash now from saving on Messi and Griezmann's wages and actually getting a transfer fee for Messi.

BarcaOG

Banned
I'll get shit for saying this but the right move from a sporting perspective might have been keeping Suarez in 2020 but selling Messi and Griezmann instead. Suarez and a few cheap signings could have kept us in top 4 these last two seasons while giving us a ton more cash now from saving on Messi and Griezmann's wages and actually getting a transfer fee for Messi.

not unpopular with me :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

tru, we would have got a lot of money from the messi transfer. Selling Messi for 0 was the most stupid move ever.

KingLeo10

Disastrous take. He scored 21 goals last season and only has 8 this season. On this depleted Barca squad, he's have us maybe 1 spot above where we are now.

not to mention Barto would have been the one spending the transfer money :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans