Luis Suárez

Kul_z

He said it was all laughs while in barca, in atletico it was more tension, work etc. He said that he ran much more in atletico then in barca, in atletico he was sometimes comfortably over 10km, while in barca never more then 9.1km. No wonder you liked it here, fucking all amigos need to be gone asap

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Makes you wonder how much the environment here was testosterone free if beast like Suarez was tamed as well.

Messigician

But but fatty Suarez didn't want a striker to compete with

Suarez approves of the move, having tried to get Nunez to Barca.

He told Gerard Romero on Twitch: "I recommended Darwin to Barcelona when he was at Almeria
I have 15 years of international experience. I know a thing or two about forwards.

"And I told them, ?pay attention to this one, he?s very good, he shows interesting things."

Horatio

You're welcome
But but fatty Suarez didn't want a striker to compete with

Suarez approves of the move, having tried to get Nunez to Barca.

He told Gerard Romero on Twitch: "I recommended Darwin to Barcelona when he was at Almeria
I have 15 years of international experience. I know a thing or two about forwards.

"And I told them, ?pay attention to this one, he?s very good, he shows interesting things."

Useless story. Suarez could've recommended 100 forwards, but you will never hear anything about the ones that did not pan out.

Temptation

Footballers aren't the sharpest. Not even when it comes to Football scouting. You don't listen to them for advice. Ideally your scouting department should be figuring it.

malvolio

Don't get the hate about Suarez being right about Darwin Nunez. Don't think players just come to the managers every day with player recommendations. Just like United players were in awe after seeing CR first time.

Some players are good at spotting talent, others become great managers. Hagi for example is very good at talent spotting and developing young players. He's pretty bad when it comes to actual in-game management and tactics.

JamDav1982

The club were already aware of Nunez and tried to sign him. They just didnt want to match the fee paid by Benfica for a player from lower league.

This idea Suarez told club to sign Nunez and they ignored him isnt accurate. They asked him for his opinion on player already scouting. Planes rated him and pushed for club to sign him.

Blackened

His prime from 2010-2016 is really, really awesome. A one-man army. Should have joined Barca eaelier. Had Barca gotten him instead of Alexis... The 2012-2014 period would have been a lot different. Surely at least one CL?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

His prime from 2010-2016 is really, really awesome. A one-man army. Should have joined Barca eaelier. Had Barca gotten him instead of Alexis... The 2012-2014 period would have been a lot different. Surely at least one CL?

Maybe in 11/12

12/13 Barca was way weaker and even with peak Suarez Barca wouldnt have been strong enough for cl title

13/14 was a disaster season but double could have been secured with Luis

Home of Barca Fans