Luis Suárez

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
With Suarez, Rakitic and Vidal, it seems that the scapegoats for the board are always foreign players.

While Messi, Busi, Pique, Roberto, Alba will stay forever.

Maybe we got rid of the wrong players.

Do you seriously think that finished Raki and Vidal would contribute anything? Look at their performances mate. Vidal was especially woeful. We didn't get rid of enough players.

BBZ8800

Do you seriously think that finished Raki and Vidal would contribute anything? Look at their performances mate. Vidal was especially woeful. We didn't get rid of enough players.

Suarez is the 2nd best player in that group bar Messi.
In fact, he was still the 2nd best player at Barca even in every group.

Rakitic is still useful for Sevilla, I know that he had high wages.
But still way better than our current subs: Riki, Pjanic and even Moriba.

Roberto is horrible.
A team plays better without Pique.
Busi is ok against weak teams, he connects the team well. But against better teams, he is bad.

I can't agree that selling Suarez and Raki was good, when we got Aguero and Pjanic in return. Possibly even Wijnaldum.

If we are selling amigos, then we should:
1. sell everyone, not only 2-3 of them
2. and even worse, adding new old players like Aguero and Pjanic

Everyone knows that Messi needs a no9 in the box.
We sold Suarez.
Benched Braith, and played Griezmann who roams around.
Now we will buy Aguero who is like 130 cm tall, returning from a season long injury and who's connection with Messi in general is quite bad.

And we traded Suarez for that?
The only good thing about Aguero is that Messi will be happy.
But I have no idea whether that is relevant at all anymore and does it makes any difference.

Last edited:

Messigician

Suarez is the 2nd best player in that group bar Messi.
In fact, he was still the 2nd best player at Barca even in every group.

Rakitic is still useful for Sevilla, I know that he had high wages.
But still way better than our current subs: Riki, Pjanic and even Moriba.

Roberto is horrible.
A team plays better without Pique.
Busi is ok against weak teams, he connects the team well. But against better teams, he is bad.

I can't agree that selling Suarez and Raki was good, when we got Aguero and Pjanic in return. Possibly even Wijnaldum.

If we are selling amigos, then we should:
1. sell everyone, not only 2-3 of them
2. and even worse, adding new old players like Aguero and Pjanic

Everyone knows that Messi needs a no9 in the box.
We sold Suarez.
Benched Braith, and played Griezmann who roams around.
Now we will buy Aguero who is like 130 cm tall, returning from a season long injury and who's connection with Messi in general is quite bad.

And we traded Suarez for that?
The only good thing about Aguero is that Messi will be happy.
But I have no idea whether that is relevant at all anymore and does it makes any difference.

Agreed

Jadentheman

With Suarez, Rakitic and Vidal, it seems that the scapegoats for the board are always foreign players.

While Messi, Busi, Pique, Roberto, Alba will stay forever.

Maybe we got rid of the wrong players.

Suarez needed to go, regardless if he is World Class he was declining, toxic in the dressing room, and bad for the younger players. The others I agree need to gtfo too, but I think it's more than just because "they're Catalan". I really hope they can be offloded this season. Cleaning the house isn't done yet.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's the Villa situation all over again but happy for the man. Retrospectively, we shouldn't have sold him to direct league rivals but I guess RM would have won the league if we hadn't, so a win-win situation. Would rather Atleti win the league than watch another Suarez season at Barca. His sale also gave him the motivation to prove himself once again, big chance he wouldn't be as clinical if stayed.

mc_lovin

Happy for him. Handing one last feck you to Barto as well :lol:

Still think it was right to sell him, but that wont be the narrative in the media.

Home of Barca Fans