Luis Suárez

wisconsincule

Sooooooo happy he is not on our team anymore. Sure he scores goals in Liga but he is sooo slow and shitty in the champions league.

We are much better without him.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Another masterclass from Luis " We should have kept him" Suarez in the CL. When is his next monthly interview coming out of Barca doing him dirty and him still being elite ?

Tackle

It's okay Luisito. I will never forget the match where you dusted Luiz twice in the span of 10 minutes to seal our passage into the CL semi-finals.

:wub:

KingLeo10

Another masterclass from Luis " We should have kept him" Suarez in the CL. When is his next monthly interview coming out of Barca doing him dirty and him still being elite ?

He'll be quiet until September 2021 when he has a hot start to LL and drops this gem again.

fergus90

Pretty much 14/15 was Suarez only real world class season in the Champions League, although he was a clinical finisher in 15/16 too.

Quite a lot of his prime years until he went to Barca were spent in the Europa League.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It's okay Luisito. I will never forget the match where you dusted Luiz twice in the span of 10 minutes to seal our passage into the CL semi-finals.

:wub:

And he still didn?t score in a CL away game since September 2015. 25 away (and neutral ground) games has passed since, no goals. Crazy stat.

Richard.H

Give me Big Benz's consistent team contribution over the past seven years than this 2-season wonder. Would gladly make that tradeoff.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nothing we didn't know already.

Can still score goals in the league, but not good enough vs. teams in the Champions League.

I have been wrong before, but I haven't been wrong when it comes to Suarez since 2017.

Home of Barca Fans