Luis Suárez

El Guaje

Curse must have taken effect 3 years ago.

3m2p7l.jpg

BADGERBHOY

The greatest striker in club history. Such disrespect from idiots such yourself. May Suarez put a curse on this club and ya shall have worst strikers in history. I understood why do I have to support a club whos fans are scum of the earth ?

You're joking right?
The only way he's the greatest striker in the clubs history is if the club was 11 years old.
Etoo was better ffs. Not to mention the likes of Ronaldo and Romario.
He's been a liability for 3 years now and should have been punted out the door ages ago.

tacticvarium

The greatest striker in club history. Such disrespect from idiots such yourself. May Suarez put a curse on this club and ya shall have worst strikers in history. I understood why do I have to support a club whos fans are scum of the earth ?

You clearly started watching football since MSN era lol.
Suarez is far, far, faaaar, faaaaar from the greatest striker in the club history.
I would say not even top 7 or 8 if all of his time at this club is considered, not just when his performance here was at a peak for two seasons.

Last edited:

Raketa10

:facepalm:

Messi983

This is what I have suggested some time ago and what I think it's a fair offer which he should accept.

In the Uruguayan's conditions to leave, he would take the money corresponding to this season that remains from his contract with Bar?a and the corresponding part of the club that signed him. A legitimate option, since he has a contract signed until 2021 with Bar?a.

Faced with this situation, and to unblock the matter, the Bar?a club proposes to assure him at least what he would charge here. That is, if Juve does not reach the amounts that it would receive in this year that remains, Bar?a puts the rest. At the moment, the future of Su?rez is still unknown.

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/barca-hace-otra-propuesta-suarez-8112741

behindbrowneyes

This is what I have suggested some time ago and what I think it's a fair offer which he should accept.

In the Uruguayan's conditions to leave, he would take the money corresponding to this season that remains from his contract with Bar?a and the corresponding part of the club that signed him. A legitimate option, since he has a contract signed until 2021 with Bar?a.

Faced with this situation, and to unblock the matter, the Bar?a club proposes to assure him at least what he would charge here. That is, if Juve does not reach the amounts that it would receive in this year that remains, Bar?a puts the rest. At the moment, the future of Su?rez is still unknown.

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/barca-hace-otra-propuesta-suarez-8112741

This is the only way out. He is right to demand the difference between new club's salary in his first year and his salary at Barcelona. It is a way better (and cheaper) solution than letting him sit in the stands for a whole season.

Messi983

Yeah, and they'll need to pay part of Bale's wages if they'll want to loan him to United.

At least Bayern paid Coutinho's full wages last season.

RM is not as perfect as people try to make them look.

Home of Barca Fans