Luis Suárez

Mistyoptic

Suarez to Juventus now labelled as 'difficult', Bianconeri said to turn to Cavani

The Bianconeri find it hard to land the Uruguayan due to his legal status and the delay in the Barcelona talks.

Juventus have already contacted Edinson Cavani as there is a certain 'difficulty' regarding Luis Suarez's transfer, Sky Sport Italia reveal.

The Bianconeri find it hard to land the Uruguayan who hasn't yet agreed on his exit with Barcelona.

Moreover, the Italian laws don't classifySuarez as an EU citizen which complicates the deal.

It remains to be seen what is going to happen to the 33-year-old striker next after Leo Messi has just confirmed he will continue at Barca.

There have been rumours that Suarez's future depends on that of Messi and vice versa.

Ronald Koeman reportedly doesn't counton the Uruguayan even though Luis recorded 21 goals and 12 assists in 36 matches last season.

Keep in mind this is Sky Sports Italy, the same people who took a grainy picture of a bald man walking into a hotel in Milan and then declared for months that PEP IS JOINING JUVENTUS ITS HAPPENING GUYS...only to end up with egg on their face when it in fact did not happen. I don?t believe a word they say about anything.

Rory

Can't imagine why they'd want him. There's nothing wrong signing older players as long as physically they still have it hence why I'm an advocate for Aubameyang coming here but Suarez is absolutely finished physically. Maybe we're signing some of their unwanted players in return or something

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Can't imagine why they'd want him. There's nothing wrong signing older players as long as physically they still have it hence why I'm an advocate for Aubameyang coming here but Suarez is absolutely finished physically. Maybe we're signing some of their unwanted players in return or something

Juve bought even Danilo who was trash in Madrid and City. They bought Ramsey (injury prone), Rabbiot (didnt played for months) and finished Higuain. This team is stupid as hell regarding transfers and is the opposite of Bayern.

clemente

I saw on reddit braindead bots writing about how Ronaldo - Suarez is gonna be a deadly attack, gives me hope they actually take him

xxxxxx

Suarez will probably be a better player in Juventus. Wouldn't surprise me if he bangs in the goals and does great for them.

Watch us match up against Juventus in the group stages and Suarez is the one to knock us out.

clemente

Suarez will probably be a better player in Juventus. Wouldn't surprise me if he bangs in the goals and does great for them.

Watch us match up against Juventus in the group stages and Suarez is the one to knock us out.

And then what? Everyone always turns up against their previous teams, to "show fans what they missed out on", it's human nature, Sandro covering 15km when he plays against us, Munir had 2 screamers against us I think, Coutinho absolute bum for us and Bayern 2 years straight and gets a hat-trick in 10 minutes against us, what does that mean now? Coutinho is a good player suddenly? I know that you are just a troll, but if Suarez scores against us, it means nothing, however if he covers 15km against us, then it will show how much of an ungrateful cunt he is.

George_Costanza

Anyone know if they can see DMs open? Maybe he just blocked me

I texted him on Whatsapp today and asked about his DM. He said a weirdo is stalking him, so for his safety and the safety of his family he disabled his DM and spoke to authority regarding this said stalker.

Watch out bro!

Home of Barca Fans