Luis Suárez

Gnidrologist

I just want people to remember that his dummies even though great to watch, when work out, are like broken watch that shows correct time twice per day.
Pressing was the best part about his game this time imo.

khaled_a_d

Great game that and he was very unselfish. Suarez started the season bad but bounced back very quickly and has been in good form for some time tbf

Horatio

You're welcome
I just want people to remember that his dummies even though great to watch, when work out, are like broken watch that shows correct time twice per day.
Pressing was the best part about his game this time imo.

No it's an invalid comparison. They have a higher rate of succeeding depending on the position and crowdedness in the back. Someone pointed this out already. So no, it's not a completely random move. Suarez can actually control the rate of success it will have depending on the situation. Today, especially the second one was a clever one. He knew Messi was behind him with a lot of space.

EdmondDantes

Luis has been excellent in the last few games. He might not be scoring but he's playing really really well.

Excellent dummies for Messi's goals as well.

Gnidrologist

I liked the comment in redcafe how hilariously huge space Messi had after that. I think i haven't seen something like that in CL football either.:lol:

xXKonan

[tw]1047895425364217856[/tw]

Says Suarez after the match had some discomfort in his right knee. Not the same from Last year and test will be done on him. He mentions it could have been due to fatigue.

Home of Barca Fans