2 - João Cancelo

Raketa10

His offensive work will really make a real difference on the right flank especially with Rakitic's poor offensive work on the flanks and with Messi going deep all the time

Agree with you, we do not have this type of player in our squad.

Raketa10

Watched Valencia-Malaga today, he played RB position and he was really struggling in defense. He really needs to improve this part of his game.

navidjaan

Look, on the pitch, it's just another Portuguese Vidal. Literally a copy. Save the money and get Srna for free.

El Flaco

Cancelo was just easily beaten in 1v1 situation against a La Real player.

Few seconds later, he got himself a 2nd yellow card after pushing his hand on that player's face.

xXKonan

Cancelo was just easily beaten in 1v1 situation against a La Real player.

Few seconds later, he got himself a 2nd yellow card after pushing his hand on that player's face.
We are definitely going to splash the 30 million on him this summer. :blondemessi:

F

FlaFCB

He's like Vidal. If we keep getting players from Valencia, something's fishy with Robert.

xXKonan

Robert has a good relationship with Mendes but in this case I don't think it's fishy as some might suggest.

Robert likes Cancelo, and probably thinks of him as the ideal Alves successor that could fit our style in an attacking sense. But the concern is he's not good enough defending and he's probably even worse than Vidal in that aspect.

I truly believe after reading articles about Robert and the club are more interested in a RB who's creative/technical skill going forward is more important than anything else (aka fuck defending). we have been following Cancelo for ages and I'm starting to understand

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

He's like Vidal. If we keep getting players from Valencia, something's fishy with Robert.

Thing is,same time last year we were linked with Mustafi and we ended up with Umtiti and it didn't seem we even made an effort for the former.
Paco was like our last resort,we tried to get Dembele and failed,we tried to get Vietto and failed,we tried Gamiero and failed(that Sevilla-Atletico trade fucked us) and according to Roberto there are many players who rejected the idea of playing behind MSN so their have been even more in the list ahead of Paco,but at the end Paco was ready to join just to get the hell out of Valencia so probably that is the reason we got after him. Even Gomes was said to be Lucho choice.
I really don't see anything fishy in those deals and I don't really believe that Cancelo is just our option,Roberto has been clearly able to keep most of his negotiations away from media

Raketa10

Some sources are saying Valencia is wiling to sell him in January. He is definitely not ready to be our RB. We must find someone who knows how to defend immediately and we can go after him maybe in summer or next year. He will be more expensive than but now he definitely wouldn't be a solution for our biggest problem.

xXKonan

1481756165440.jpg

30 million for Cancelo.

hulinat

its getting harder to like this club everyday. in 5 years there probably wont be a single homegrown player in the starting 11.

Home of Barca Fans