Kasper Dolberg

Trickykid

CSJdzYPU8AAHv0v.jpg

Name: Kasper Dolberg
Nationality: Danish
Club: Ajax
Position: Striker

Dolberg is currently making headlines in Holland (well, probably more so in Denmark actually), where he's scored 6 goals in 7 starts for Ajax.

I've watched him as much as possible this season, and while he's still very raw, he's also graceful - despite his height - and more than anything else, he just looks like a natural born goalscorer. Some of his goals this season really made him look like a seasoned striker who's been in the game for much longer than he has.

His goals against Zwolle (especially his second one is a beaut):
https://youtu.be/XL4R5U5TtW0

Turning 19 soon and much more to come from this kid, I'm sure.

Yannik

fantastic game vs Vigo, his composure is immense. You'd think he'd be your abverage 1.90m target man, then he runs circles around your defense.

Reminds me a bit of Lewandowski or Diego Costa.

Last edited:

Messi983

Seems like an interesting player. No doubt I'll keep an eye on him. Also, as [MENTION=19371]Yannik[/MENTION] mentioned he looks pretty mobile for someone his height.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He's an exciting talent for sure: he's very composed on the ball and he's a good finisher. He's also strong enough not to get outmuscled by more experienced players, yet he's not slow or lacking in technique. Certainly someone worth keeping an eye on.

BarçaBarça

Denmark? Not really, no.
Hareide should call up Dolberg.

Aaand he did ;)
Should have moved to Brondby instead, though, clearly would have been a better career-choice :D
He seems like such a natural talent, really exciting - and Ajax is the perfect place for him right now.

El Flaco

meh. guidetti scored 20 goals in eredivisie when he was his age. look at him now.

11 of them were penalty goals IIRC.

I remember when Afonso Alves totally dominated in the Dutch league, but turned out to be a massive flop for Middlesbrough in PL. There's a lot of strikers who were successful in Neatherlands but not being able to replicate their form in superior leagues.

Yannik

there were indeed a lot. Bas Dost or Luuk De Jobg are also examples. But you also have lots of strikers who did make it, so you should consider that aswell. I however get the vibe with him. It's the way he scores his goals, not just poaching and pens, he actually creates his own chances, check the first goal it's almost typical of him.

Home of Barca Fans