Nico Gonzalez

Vladinho

When you see Araujo coming in sprint from behind him to try and block Lemar's shoot, you know he's just lazy and has little drive to succeed. If only this masia kids would actually play like they type in their Instagram stories...

mc_lovin

Has absolutely nothing in his locker.

He had some very nice touches. I am not sure which role he was supposed to play yesterday, but if there's any chance of success for him he needs to sit in front of a back 4 as a lone DM. He lacks mobility for more advanced roles. I thought him and Busquets were clashing pretty bad against Atletico, they pushed each other far too wide into CM spaces, which fits neither.

He's still just a talent though, so no need to be too harsh.

Last edited:

Porque

Lets put the breaks on. Have him play in Barca B and feature in the first teams lower quality games. He was fine against Levante.

ajnotkeith

Lets put the breaks on. Have him play in Barca B and feature in the first teams lower quality games. He was fine against Levante.

I am confident if he loses 10kg we would see a different player and he'd be a lot more useful.

I almost don't blame him for not being able to run, he's about 6'1-6'2 and 86kg. For a midfielder that is ridiculous. Reminds me of Rey Manaj when he first came to the B team, overweight and could barely run, dropped 10kg, looked like a different player.

What's the point of him having that mass? He doesn't win any headers or go into duels and he almost can't because he's too slow. Get him nearer 70kg, a lot faster and a lot more agile and his recovery will be better

*On Koeman's press comments that seemed to have made a lot of drama yesterday and today. As a coach it might be acceptable to make some mistakes and certainly when he's 19 years old but what's unacceptable is he got caught out of position and couldn't be bothered to run back, whilst Araujo who was behind him nearly caught up to Lemar himself.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Only player who had a good game. Showed good dribbling, tackling, ball conduction, just quality all around. Would have had a great game if had scored his chance.

IMO he's far more polished than Gavi, who is still very raw.

JamDav1982

Take a bow youngling.

Best player on park.

Couls easy had two assists and ran his heart out.

Get him in double pivot with FDJ and get Busquets to fuck.

Bobo32

I'll just collect my W and leave thanks.

And after another bad game you'll have an L... Or maybe you'll just be quiet.

He played good overall today, in a game that suited him pretty well. He is still a bit sloppy in his touch and a bit unsure positionally, and he lacks speed and agility, but here he was able to turn his marker sometimes and have a lot of space to run into, he made good use of these opportunities.

serghei

Only player who had a good game. Showed good dribbling, tackling, ball conduction, just quality all around. Would have had a great game if had scored his chance.

IMO he's far more polished than Gavi, who is still very raw.

Exactly. Sounds like a stretch, but he really was the only one.

Home of Barca Fans