User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Nico Gonzalez

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good. I doubt he'll play B games at the end of next season. Will be like Ilaix but earlier in the season I think.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He'd be the one benefiting the most if Barca B gets promoted to Segunda imo. I think he's too good for Segunda B but probably not on La Liga level yet.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    He'd be the one benefiting the most if Barca B gets promoted to Segunda imo. I think he's too good for Segunda B but probably not on La Liga level yet.
    You think? I think he'd do well as a pivot in Liga in a limited Busi role, sort of when he played with Xavi and Iniesta: just doing his defensive duty and playing it simple.

I'd say it's 'easier' to take a step up in that role compared to the likes of Collado, Ilaix, Konrad, Alena and Peque, who are players you expect to produce points or at least be heavily involved in attack.

New signing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It`s alreafy confirmed he's going to preaseason with the first team along side Balde and Collado.

Then, Koeman decides if they stay like Araujo or Mingueza last year, or they only train with the first team and plays with Barsa B like Konrad.
    Last edited by Prodi; 4th May 2021 at 10:43 AM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    You think? I think he'd do well as a pivot in Liga in a limited Busi role, sort of when he played with Xavi and Iniesta: just doing his defensive duty and playing it simple.

I'd say it's 'easier' to take a step up in that role compared to the likes of Collado, Ilaix, Konrad, Alena and Peque, who are players you expect to produce points or at least be heavily involved in attack.
    I meant playing regularly (as a starter) in La Liga. Not for Barca obviously and don't think he'd play much if send on loan to La Liga team either.

He needs to play every week to develop so if he can do that in Segunda A rather than Segunda B (or Primera RFEF as Spanish 3rd tier league will be called from next season) would be better for him.

Surely he could get some minutes in our first team as Busi backup but I don't want to see him as a starter anymore.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodi View Post
    It`s alreafy confirmed he's going to preaseason with the first team along side Balde and Collado.

Then, Koeman decides if they stay like Araujo or Mingueza last year, or they only train with the first team and plays with Barsa B like Konrad.
    Hopefully more Barca B players make it. Always fun to watch real LaMasia products.n

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is great when the game is at one tempo and he can play at his pace, but needs to work on being able to change his rythm when the pace quickens. This is the major problem I'm seeing from watching him this season.

Something he can work on, and possibly a season in the Second division with sporadic first team minutes is the best solution for next season. But I think he can play in the lower LaLiga games and not look out of place.
    FCB11

----Long ball to Messi----
    Pass left to Messi-Pass forward to Messi-Left foot to Messi
    Pass back to Messi-------------------------------Cut back to Messi
    ----Through Ball to Messi -----
    ---Ignore shot and pass to Messi---Backheel to Messi---
    ----I am Messi----1-2 with Messi----