Nico Gonzalez

jairzinho

Not sure what to make of him. He has good physique but hardly makes himself imposing. Reminds me of a young Javi Martinez, at least build wise.

ajnotkeith

He has good short passing but that's pretty much all I can see from this game. Very slow and bad pressing, doesn't win or try to win headers, doesn't make any progressive passes, it is hard for me to see what he's contributing.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He will come good. That combination of stature and technique is a great asset. Good game today

Might be wrong, but Levante play so openly & we are dominating the game, he still hasn't managed a vertical pass. 0 interceptions, 1 tackle, 0 headers won, 0 long balls, 0 key passes, he just isn't involved at all.

3 dribbles, 4 tackles. Brings balance to the play

ajnotkeith

He will come good. That combination of stature and technique is a great asset. Good game today

3 dribbles, 4 tackles. Brings balance to the play

2nd half big improvement. Liked his defensive contribution then.

Very interested to see the lineup Koeman goes with against ATM and who he will choose in midfield.

JamDav1982

After nervy first 20-25 mins grew into game and was playing well and physically more than enough for this level.

Some wee flicks also.

ajnotkeith

Would like to see him start against more testing opposition soon. He looked pretty good in that 2nd half but it's not hard to circulate the ball when your team has 80% possession and is dominating the game. In the games like Bilbao where we found it tough to hold the ball and were getting pushed, those are the type of games where u can see if a midfielder has a talent for circulating the ball and keeping tempo.

Really liked his defensive work in the 2nd half. Made a few tackles and interceptions and used his frame more. Needs to attack more like Gavi.

Home of Barca Fans