Nico Gonzalez

soul24rage

Hope so he plays good until end of the season, we renew Busi also.

So we have Busi, De Jong, Nico, Kessi/Gundogan, Gavi and Pedri in the midfield.

Ofc, maybe player more or less, this will be our midfield.

that's a great set of midfielders

JamDav1982

Kessie will be sold.. assuming anyone wants him.

Miles off standard needed.

Nico might suit being back up to FDJ though in a two as he was better under Koeman than under Xavi when given more freedom on and off ball.

khaled_a_d

Has became a starter again under Baraja, and this is during a decisive spell for them while fighting relegation.
Injury was bad for him, but from the 24 games he was available he started 16 and played them all.
I would argue he is becoming better, and overall it is successful loan, although I am not sure what is his future here.

Porque

Needs to become a 90 minute player first. Won't become that if he returns and has Xavi shitcan minutes again.

The Las Palmas loan is a good shout.

BJJ

He'll get no minutes here. Pedri,Gavi and De Jong are starters. We'll get two new midfielders this summer -Neves and maybe Gundogan.
He should go out on loan.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He'll get no minutes here. Pedri,Gavi and De Jong are starters. We'll get two new midfielders this summer -Neves and maybe Gundogan.
He should go out on loan.
I can't be the only one thinking Neves will be our Torres of the midfielders...?

vuji_31

Why to even buy Neves, I bet Nico will be better CDM then him.

Get starting CDM plus Nico.

But Laporta needs to do favour for his friend and he will get Neves.

Gnidrologist

Isn't it enough that he's Neves of midfielders? I'v watched some Wolves matches in recent seasons and don't even remember what he does. Remember a goal or two scored by him tho.

ajnotkeith

Valencia at the moment is about his level. He was neither an amazing nor bad player for them.

He can produce a great dribble or nice bit of skill sometimes but other than that his general 90 minute play is poor, bad game intelligence and really bad physically other than his size.

Home of Barca Fans