Nico Gonzalez

iniestaGOAT

He is the chosen one. Chosen by the man himself xavi.

Our most important player starting next season. Let's fucking go.

Learn something from gattuso and come back a dinosaur.

Raketa10

My biggest problem with Nico is that no one knows what is his best position on the field. I am not sure if he can play as a DM and both Pedri and Gavi are much better in CM position than he is. However, if he could develop into a reliable DM that would be perfect for us.

Last edited:

Porque

Behind Ilaix in the selection for Valencia- still.

e22b9f253e36e42752b1f92b6e9d215d.gif

ajnotkeith

Only played 200 minutes so far. Should probably change his team in January, maybe a high Segunda team or lower LaLiga one.

Andresito

Staff member
Wasn't even in the squad yesterday. Team sheet wasn't full, so I guess an injury? Or a statement from Gattuso.

Messi983

Will probably be re-called in January. Let's hope Xavi will use him in EL to see if he can do it against good European teams. Busi can play against Elches and Getafes of La Liga.

BBZ8800

So, since 2014 and Thiago, the best players from La Masia are average Roberto, ruined by injuries Ansu and Pepe Gavi?

I often asked a lots of years ago:
1. is La Masia THAT golden and special?
2. or La Masia is meh, who just had once in a lifetime golden generation and then media and fans have built a myth around it?

Remember how many failures who were hyped before that we had in the last 7-8 years.

A few years ago, lots of fan suggested: sell all older midfielders and play with Alena, Puig and baby Busquets Oriol, and we are set for the next 15 years.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

La Masia is definitely overrated. The problem is it produced that one off golden generation and after that anyone remotely good gets hyped as the next big thing. In reality it's produced mostly duds or average players.
Our loans never seem to go well. Either keep the player or sell with a cheap buy back clause. Loans don't work well for either party.

Home of Barca Fans