Nico Gonzalez

Birdy

@ReshadRahman_
?
27m
(��) JUST IN: Nico will stay, regardless of what happens with Pjanic. The club and the coaching staff are counting on him. His situation will be assessed in January and then he can possibly leave on loan if he doesn’t get minutes here.
@albert_roge

@tjuanmarti
#Transfers

vuji_31

Busi, Pedri, Gavi, De Jong, Pjanic, Kessie, Nico...Someone needs to go even two atleast if B.Silva is comming

Messi983

According to Marca Rayo is very interested to take Nico on loan and are already negotiating with Barca.

Would be a good club for him to get regular minutes he won't get here, Iraola is a good coach as well.

serghei

Smart move. Valencia is a good team, but not so good he can't feature in. I guess it means Pjanic stays if he reduces his contract.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hope Gattuso plays him as CDM, and that we have a clause where we can pull him out of there in January as Valencia is a really unstable club.

Slevinn

We need to sit down with Valencia and Gattuso and ask them how Nico will fit in their plans. I don?t think they see him as a starting DM (that will probably be Guillamon). If they do see him as DM but just a back up then it?s up to the club to decide if it?s worth it.
And absolutely a clause to bring him back because Gattuso will probably be gone by January.

khaled_a_d

We need to sit down with Valencia and Gattuso and ask them how Nico will fit in their plans. I don?t think they see him as a starting DM (that will probably be Guillamon). If they do see him as DM but just a back up then it?s up to the club to decide if it?s worth it.
And absolutely a clause to bring him back because Gattuso will probably be gone by January.

He has goid agent (Mendes) who is close to both clubs and his dad was a historic player for Deportivo. Having such advisors by his side I think the club will trust his choice

Barcilliant

Valencia are an unstable club with a volatile fan base. I'd rather go to a club like Betis, Celta or even Sevilla.

Last edited:

Messi983

Didn't watch them but I think they've mostly used 4-3-3 in preseason with Soler, Musah and Guillamon in midfield. They really don't have any depth behind them though besides Račić and unproven Mestalla kids.

So think they're probably looking to sign two more midfielders (or three if Soler leaves), they're also interested in our boy :arthur:

FZq2ducXoAIETh5

Home of Barca Fans