Neymar vs Ronaldinho

Neymar vs Ronaldinho

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamDav1982

All of a sudden Mr stats & facts is ignoring Ronaldinho goals & assist vs Chelsea, you know the things that makes a difference in football & his goal against Benfica.

I love it, when people reach out for straws lol.

I'm assuming you are old enough to have seen those badxa games though are maybe you weren't a fan yet.

Nope. Not ignoring Ronaldinhos goal against Chelsea at all... said he played well but Messi decisive player in that tie. See Mourinho comments.

You are one 'reaching for straws' and coming up with shite as if it was almost an all time great CL and he was the main man v Benfica.

Dont think you were a fan by then.

jamrock

Henry like Ronaldinho had quiet games that CL run. Happens.

Trying to make out Ronaldinho was some serial winner who lifted Barca on his back to win games is nonsense.

The red card was fully justified... the point Barca/Ronaldinho had that numerical advantage from there and yet he was still invisible.

Absolute shite like '10x invisible' shows how irrational and argument it is.

Ronaldinho has zero quits games in the CL run until, just shows the shit you are talking if you can't accept that simply fact.

He was impactful in every single K.O game and was by far our best player in the group stages.

The man literally didn't have a bad game until the final, LITERALLY.

jamrock

Nope. Not ignoring Ronaldinhos goal against Chelsea at all... said he played well but Messi decisive player in that tie. See Mourinho comments.

You are one 'reaching for straws' and coming up with shite as if it was almost an all time great CL and he was the main man v Benfica.

Dont think you were a fan by then.

Lol you know I was a fan then, because I actually actually speak of the games that I watched, every single one mind you.

You though I'm not so sure.... You probably hop on once we started to win...

JamDav1982

Miss was the MOST important ������, when they are making up metrics to measure performances by, you know they talking crap.

Messi had an excellent first leg against Chelsea, Ronaldinho by actually scoring & assist, was the Most Important if that's the mextric we want to use now, whatever that means.

Mr Big shot eto'o definitely played a big part in our run, no on can deny that, but Ronaldinho was consistently the best player, from the first group game to the SF, this is an undeniable fact.

Etoo scoring away to Chelsea, scoring and assisting in Benfica game then equalising in final comes close when consider importance of final etc but yes I agree Ronaldinho was best overall but was not single handedly 'lifting' Barca or even close to it.

BBZ claiming that is utter bollocks and record of one European knock out tie win across other four years plays into that. That win vs a poor Celtic side as well.

Stick to what he did do without the nonsense hyperbole.

BBZ has argued in past Etoo was the better player back then anyway. He is at it.

JamDav1982

Lol you know I was a fan then, because I actually actually speak of the games that I watched, every single one mind you.

You though I'm not so sure.... You probably hop on once we started to win...

I dont think you were a fan back then.

Memories of games is poor.

Can keep this cycle going easy enough.

jamrock

I would love to find another example of a player being as impactful in the his team getting to the final from the first group game until the SF as dinho was, the man LITERALLY didn't have a poor game, some not spectacular games but not 1 poor one.

I'm sure they exist, Messi, C.R spring to mind,a few others as well but it can't be that many.

What he did that season in the CL was truly special.

JamDav1982

I would love to find another example of a player being as impactful in the his team getting to the final from the first group game until the SF as dinho was, the man LITERALLY didn't have a poor game, some not spectacular games but not 1 poor one.

I'm sure they exist, Messi, C.R spring to mind,a few others as well but it can't be that many.

What he did that season in the CL was truly special.

It wasnt truly special.

Final counts for a lot and could have cost Barca the trophy if others dont step up.

Good CL and few big moments and invisible in final when folk look to the best players to step up.

Cant think of many games he was all time great in. His pass v Milan was absolute class and was good at home to Chelsea with his goal. Other than that no unreal top class games folk speak of for years to come.

Was outshone by at least one team mate in all but Milan tie.

Group stages count for nowhere near the weight of knock out games despite him being very good in those.

Cant ignore how well Barca defended that year either and just go past how much a part that played.

Two goals and one assist is not even close to being decisive in majority of seasons if defence cant do their part. Average defence and would be another last 16 ko most likely.

jamrock

It wasnt truly special.

Final counts for a lot and could have cost Barca the trophy if others dont step up.

Good CL and few big moments and invisible in final when folk look to the best players to step up.

Cant think of many games he was all time great in. His pass v Milan was absolute class and was good at home to Chelsea with his goal. Other than that no unreal top class games folk speak of for years to come.

Was outshone by at least one team mate in all but Milan tie.

Group stages count for nowhere near the weight of knock out games despite him being very good in those.

Cant ignore how well Barca defended that year either and just go past how much a part that played.

Two goals and one assist is not even close to being decisive in majority of seasons if defence cant do their part. Average defence and would be another last 16 ko most likely.

Oh so your telling me that someone like Maronda actally had a team around him, when he led Argentina to the WC in 86,A team is actually needed to win things, wow great insight there, mind blowing stuff, but 1 player can be the reference point that made the difference in the vital moments that brought them to the promise Land.

His goal/assist in every K.O game was vital for the team getting there, point blank period & his team won the final.

Spectacular performance.

But okay Jamdav I give up, you lose.

JamDav1982

Oh so your telling me that someone like Maronda actally had a team around him, when he led Argentina to the WC in 86,A team is actually needed to win things, wow great insight there, mind blowing stuff, but 1 player can be the reference point that made the difference in the vital moments that brought them to the promise Land.

His goal/assist in every K.O game was vital for the team getting there, point blank period & his team won the final.

Spectacular performance.

But okay Jamdav I give up, you lose.

Nope no point at all about Maradona.

Can debate him if you like.

A goal/assist in each tie... apart from biggest game so not every tie.

Three goals/assists across 6 games is not some all time great performance and relies on others and defence heavily to do their part more than you let on.

Not all time great or even close. All time great performances need more spectacular all time great games, being the decisive player more often and making some kind of impact on biggest game particularly when opposition down to ten men.

Good CL and had impact on all ties apart from biggest one.

Win accepted.

Maradona comparison is lame beyond belief. He was light years ahead of a tournament and influence than Ronaldinho in 2006. In every way I outlined.

jamrock

I also forgot that it was Ronaldinho who passed to eto'o for the red card, that would be have a certain goal, damn he changed the final too, with the the red card

The boss impacted every single game.

JamDav1982

I also forgot that it was Ronaldinho who passed to eto'o for the red card, that would be have a certain goal, damn he changed the final too, with the the red card

The boss impacted every single game.

Etoo gets keeper sent off and scores equaliser in final when Ronaldinho nowhere to be seen in latter stages but Ronaldinho is the SINGLE reason Barca won the CL.

Can add the red card as well as the equaliser for Etoo.

More nonsense about every SINGLE game? Away to Chelsea? Away to Benfica? Home to Milan?

He contributed 3 goals/assist in lead up to final in six games. Good nothing great. Important as ties tight and Barca defence did their job massively but Ronaldinho THE SINGLE reason Barca won CL.

'Ronaldinho was the SINGLE reason Barca won the CL' Nonsense as has been shown.
'Ronaldinho impacted every SINGLE game' nah he didnt as shown.

Absolute delusion and rewriting history.

jamrock

My boy said 3 goals/assist across 6 games lol I love how you play with numbers to try & make your crap points.

Look at me making that exact same thing look better now.

He had scoredlassisted in every knockout tie in the group stage, because you maybe have forgotten in your attempt to make a dumb point that CL games are played over two legs & that's when the winner is decided.

You may have also forgotten again in an attempt not make a stupid point that football is a low scoring game where the difference is made at the margins

So impacting every single two legged tie, let me break it down in smaller pieces for you. through a goal/aassist. is kinda like an NBA player averaging 30, to help his team it the NBA finals.

That ain't nothing to play with, back in those days that's class, no one was doing what Messi/Ronaldo are doing now, scoring 13 goals in CL & ish

Being decisive in every knockout tie WAS HUGE.

jamrock

Etoo gets keeper sent off and scores equaliser in final when Ronaldinho nowhere to be seen in latter stages but Ronaldinho is the SINGLE reason Barca won the CL.

Can add the red card as well as the equaliser for Etoo.

More nonsense about every SINGLE game? Away to Chelsea? Away to Benfica? Home to Milan?

He contributed 3 goals/assist in lead up to final in six games. Good nothing great. Important as ties tight and Barca defence did their job massively but Ronaldinho THE SINGLE reason Barca won CL.

'Ronaldinho was the SINGLE reason Barca won the CL' Nonsense as has been shown.
'Ronaldinho impacted every SINGLE game' nah he didnt as shown.

Absolute delusion and rewriting history.

Literally didn't say he impacted every single game but good try, wromg as usual but good try.

I said he impacted every single tie & didn't have a bad game during that run.

At no point did I say he impacted every single game, because that would be just talking dumb that's what you do.

He was clutch in the k.o games, every single K.o tie, but if you want to try to make a silly point about every game go ahead

jamrock

You won't hear me talk shit about Mr Big shot Samuel eto'on so idk what point you are trying to make there TBH, expect another dumb one.

Great defensive splitting pass by dinho though.

Home of Barca Fans