Neymar vs Ronaldinho

Neymar vs Ronaldinho

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
In terms of glory Neymar would definitely achieve more than Ronnie, except probably for the World Cup but in terms of legacy at Barca, Neymar can only dream..... We can dream too for him to at least come into the vicinity of Ronnnie, probably, but that guy was just magic!

NotInHere

Didn't get to watch Dihno in his prime :/ wasn't really into Football back then, but by his highlights alone nobody really comes close today to his skill, not even Neymar.

Pepe Silvia

This is too early to say imo. Neymar still has many years under him at barca.
3 seasons vs 4 seasons why is it too early to say? Neymar has won same big club (Barca) titles as Ronnie did in one less season. If anything, your argument works in Neymar's favor not against.

Not convinced with Dinho easily wins this either. I really want to hear why Ronnie was the better Barca player. For me, the fact that Neymar has shown consistency and a cool head at such a young age really elevates him for me and will give us many years to enjoy instead of erratic nature of Ronnie, which really hurt Barca with his lifestyle that he couldn't contain.

Someone please enlighten me...

Neymessi

3 seasons vs 4 seasons why is it too early to say? Neymar has won same big club (Barca) titles as Ronnie did in one less season. If anything, your argument works in Neymar's favor not against.

Not convinced with Dinho easily wins this either. I really want to hear why Ronnie was the better Barca player. For me, the fact that Neymar has shown consistency and a cool head at such a young age really elevates him for me and will give us many years to enjoy instead of erratic nature of Ronnie, which really hurt Barca with his lifestyle that he couldn't contain.

Someone please enlighten me...

Ronnie won hearts,plain and simple. Not that neymar hasn't done that but ronnie was a joy to watch. I could go on all day about this but ronnie for me. At least now. What i wanted to say is that ronnie came here in his peak years while neymar came a bit early. Ronnie had 5 seasons here between 23-28 while neymar been here for like 21-24 iirc. So yeah its a bit too soon to compare.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Ronnie uplifted the club both on performance and brand value perspective after a huge crisis. You can hardly say the same about Neymar.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Ronaldinho was highly influential for barca. The effects of having ronnie around young messi, iniesta, mid-20s Xavi and many key barca players at his heyday IMO played a role in the guardiola era when he left.

iniesta_8

Peak R10 for me still the most skilled and complete footballer this world has ever seen. Too bad he lost his fitness so early!

Neymar? Good, but not a genius like Ronaldinho.

Main difference for me, R10 had a much better vision for the game, was always quicker in his mind than his opponents and did the unexpected. While Neymar is too predictable in what he does..

See how even an unfit Ronaldinho scores against Neys's Santos;)

Last edited:

ManusXavi

Ronaldinho's statistics during his prime years are an odd thing to have a dig at. The important thing is that he helped the Barcelona team.
Neymar has had more 'served up on a platter' as far as an overall team help.
How does a player attempt more new tricks than any clown could ever dream of, and achieve enough of them to still be a help to his team when playing against the highest level of football.
Ronaldinho is unique and that is why he gets my vote

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
We won nothing for 4 years before Dinho came and all that changed. I'm not saying he alone changed it - but he was one of the main factors.

Ahmedd

Neymar has skills but if he doesn't use his brain it's useless. Ronnie bringed more to Barca than Neymar because of his impact on the team and of his aura, he was the symbol of beautiful football.

vlad

dinho was a player who make people to watch barca playing every match, to this day, barca got many fans because of him, im the one, neymar? neymar makes me sometimes to turn off barca match because he is most annoying player up there with c. ronaldo

about skills? dinho all the way

Home of Barca Fans