We've play Allegri Juve 3 times each

Barcelona V Juventus

1-1-1

Real Madrid V Juventus

1-1-1

Total H2H against each other + Atelti and Juve

Barcelona: 15-9-5

Real Madrid: 10-7-13

We triumph them in the big games, our problem isn't being one dimensional it's lack in FB and midfield area, which is the reason RM have an upper hand to us against them. We still do find away to beat them despite that, our defeat to Juve was mainly down to Enrique tactically choice and formation/player, while it was due to poor finishing in the return leg, RM also of the luxury of having a bench worth over 200M. I'll also highlight we've beaten this 3 out 4 CL winning RM side when Messi has had off games.

Since 2013-14 Real won 3 Classico.I guess you forgot CdR 2014 final.

Devils

So, we are mentally fragile in knockout matches.
We don't have a plan B.
We are physically very weak compared to some other top teams.
Our long term plan is questionable.
We don't have money.
La Masia is dry.
Messi will be gone soon.

Well that settles it then.

We should just close the club and find enjoyment elsewhere in life because clearly FC Barcelona is hopeless.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I just realized that Juve fielded two midfielders against Kroos, Isco, Modric, and Casemiro. No wonder they were able to seize the game by the balls. Juve played right into their hands. Fuck you Allegri!!!

serghei

I completly agree with @BBZ post, I also think that is the reason why players that don't completly adapt to our style lose transfer value. In RM they play direct, even counter football and players like Morata or James keep their value, while Arda or Gomes look like clowns and lose the resell price. We play technical but one dimensional football and if you don't mastered it you look clumsy compared to likes of Messi or Iniesta, even though I think players like Gomes or Arda would look good in teams like Liverpool for example.

True. Which is why you either use those players the way they know how to play, or you don't sign them at all and only go for players who fit whatever style you want to play. Because if you sign a 50m. player that is used to playing in a different setup, and you tell him to play in a completely different way, you don't know if he will be able to make that adjustment.

This is also because Barca has a more distinct style of playing while Madrid doesn't.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I just realized that Juve fielded two midfielders against Kroos, Isco, Modric, and Casemiro. No wonder they were able to seize the game by the balls. Juve played right into their hands. Fuck you Allegri!!!

I think they only played with one, IIRC Sami Khedira was playing

Don't look at La liga games.
In La liga, you can lose and nothing will happen, you can make up for it in the next rounds.
So, the pressure is lower.

In a CL, it is a sudden death knockout match.
In those circumstances, our team is way weaker.

We have 1 title in the last 6 CL seasons, even though we had Messi.
That's really a horrible, horrible achievement.

Barca crumbles mentally against Juve and Atletico.
While when Real plays against them, AM and Juve look like frightened kids.

So, we are mentally fragile in knockout matches.
We don't have a plan B.
We are physically very weak compared to some other top teams.
Our long term plan is questionable.
We don't have money.
La Masia is dry.
Messi will be gone soon.

I don't disagree with you on this matter, but I still believe we are 3-4 players away from being top again.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Well that settles it then.

We should just close the club and find enjoyment elsewhere in life because clearly FC Barcelona is hopeless.

He still forgot some

Ronaldinho left
Pep Guardiola too
Xavi retired
Tiki Taka is dead
Andre Gomes will be our captain soon

Life goes on... we'll be fine.

Neeraj

On the point of us crumbling against big teams while teams like Juventus and ATM look like frightened school children, I think this is primarily because of how slow our play has become.

The midfield and pretty much every play bar Messi (and Neymar to a lesser extent) amble with the ball and we just keep passing the ball horizontally till Messi invariably tries a run or through ball. Just looking at the game on the TV, you can tell that the opposition isn't really afraid as they can hold their shape, and all they have to do is keep moving their defensive bloc of 10-11 players a few meters to the left and right.

Many people think this tires the opposition, but that's total bull shit. It's our players who invariably get tired trying to make runs that go nowhere. The defense and midfield block of the opposition have plenty in reserve defending against such a lethargic build up.

Against Madrid, the game is so fast moving, there is aim and purpose even when they are controlling the ball in midfield with Kroos and Modric; there are runs being made everywhere and they have the players to pick those runs and deliver good balls. There is danger everywhere, and hence the opposition keeps retreating and isn't sure how to defend properly. They don't necessarily play brilliant football, but it's effective AF.

Home of Barca Fans