New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Nucky

[MENTION=21233]JerseyAddict[/MENTION], the authentic jerseys ordered from Fanatics arrived today, they do come with the air holes on the numbers.

The jerseys are so beautiful. :barcaflag:

thumbnail-IMG-6370.jpg

thumbnail-IMG-6371.jpg

You know that I was thinking exactly the same to buy.. Lewandowski home kit and Kounde away kit.. :lol:

JerseyAddict

I wrote to Barc on line shop. 10days already and they didin't even shipped the jersey ... They are amateurs

Arrived this week. The jersey is a stunner. Gold embroidered map of Barcelona in to the fabric. Long sleeves make it so cool. Sadly only Lewy and Pedri available. So I opted for Lewy.i think I wil take UCL/EL Pedri version.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Arrived this week. The jersey is a stunner. Gold embroidered map of Barcelona in to the fabric. Long sleeves make it so cool. Sadly only Lewy and Pedri available. So I opted for Lewy.i think I wil take UCL/EL Pedri version.

Good to hear! Congrats! :barcascarf:

I am still waiting for the official store to stock up size L authentic home jerseys so I can order the CL version. Also it makes no sense the long-sleeve authentic home jersey only has Lewandowski's and Pedri's available (no size Large either), I want a Pique one.

I am not lying in the slightest.. I only had Barcelona kits up until 2018 I had 6 kits..then I found cheap kits online and got nearly all teams..I have one of Juventus,Utd,Liverpool,Portugal,Chelsea,Ajax,Madrid
I am missing Milan and Bayern
I have 6 Internazionale kits (4 of Javier Zanetti - how Juventus fans hate that guy is beyond me),one empty kit from 2012 and a Perišić signed jersey when I met him when he was playing there.
I even registered for Internazionale forum and I am the only person in the world who says INTERNAZIONALE not Inter Milan lol

JerseyAddict

ffs half of barca store items out of stock.

Yes. Idiots. Christmas is here and there are no kits to buy. And the gifts for 100+€ purchase are a laughinh stuff...

The people that are behind their sales are dumb... I wss prepared to buy 2 authentic kits from them just to bump on "sold out" items... Dum

Home of Barca Fans