New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Andresito

Staff member
Thought I'd post here since Messi thread is so cluttered.
[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION] [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION]
I signed up on Adidas' website for updates on kit availability. Yesterday I received an email that kits were available, but I didn't see it in time so when I looked they were sold out again.
I suggest you sign up for updates and be quick AF when they release.

Horatio

You're welcome
Thought I'd post here since Messi thread is so cluttered.
[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION] [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION]
I signed up on Adidas' website for updates on kit availability. Yesterday I received an email that kits were available, but I didn't see it in time so when I looked they were sold out again.
I suggest you sign up for updates and be quick AF when they release.

Thanks really appreciated.

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION]

Adidas will receive the jersey on their website 28th of december 10:00. Crap. We overpayed.

Andresito

Staff member
Already checked, you can't. But silver lining is the one from Fanatic will be with Messi on it no?

Yes. Adidas is plain right? But other stores will probably offer printing.

Says Fanatics one estimated arrival time is June tho lol.

But guessing on Adidas you just order on 28th, still have to wait a long time. I hope.

JerseyAddict

[MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION]

Adidas will receive the jersey on their website 28th of december 10:00. Crap. We overpayed.

But Adidas doesn't ship to certain countries ie. Croatia. Fuckers. So I have to go to Fanatics. And Fanatics.intl don't offer the jersey, but Fanatics.com do. And now i have to order from US and pay customs taxes.
And the note ships around JUNE2023 is like WTF???

Just today I had to cancel my order from goalinn. I ordered and payed one adidas jersey in november to be shipped on december 5th... And today on December 27th they informed me that there will be no jersey at all. Idiots.

So I am sceptic about this Argentina jersey in JUNE.

Horatio

You're welcome
But Adidas doesn't ship to certain countries ie. Croatia. Fuckers. So I have to go to Fanatics. And Fanatics.intl don't offer the jersey, but Fanatics.com do. And now i have to order from US and pay customs taxes.

Just today I had to cancel my order from goalinn. I ordered and payed one adidas jersey in november to be shipped on december 5th... And today on December 27th they informed me that there will be no jersey at all. Idiots.

[MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION] and I have ordered it from fanatics as well. Yeah, it gets a bit expensive with shipping and all. Hope we get to see something arrive in mail.

Edit: I just checked adidas.nl. It says they will have the jersey's readily available for purchase on april 13th at 10:00. lol

malvolio

For sure there must be some company in Croatia that can offer alternative delivery services. For example I use eshopwedrop for most of my EU/UK/US orders that I want delivered to Romania. The company creates a delivery address for you in the country of origin(let's say Germany). Adidas will deliver the package at that address and from there it is automatically forwarded to Romania, where I can choose how to pick it up(in person from the company's HQ or through another local delivery service at my door).

The EU orders evidently don't have extra custom taxes.

Andresito

Staff member
[MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION] and I have ordered it from fanatics as well. Yeah, it gets a bit expensive with shipping and all. Hope we get to see something arrive in mail.

Edit: I just checked adidas.nl. It says they will have the jersey's readily available for purchase on april 13th at 10:00. lol

Yes same for me. 13th April through the Adidas app.

I don't doubt I'll receive it from Fanatics. But I'll probably forget about it until it arrives, will be a nice surprise. Expensive AF but it's a shirt for life. It is what it is.

JerseyAddict

For sure there must be some company in Croatia that can offer alternative delivery services. For example I use eshopwedrop for most of my EU/UK/US orders that I want delivered to Romania. The company creates a delivery address for you in the country of origin(let's say Germany). Adidas will deliver the package at that address and from there it is automatically forwarded to Romania, where I can choose how to pick it up(in person from the company's HQ or through another local delivery service at my door).

The EU orders evidently don't have extra custom taxes.

That sounds great. But I am always wary of some "scams". How can I trust these companies that they will deliver it to me?

What is the price of such "redirection"?
Please give me a link. Thank you.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Package forwarding is quite common these days actually. I bought a lot from our official store and since they don?t ship outside of Europe (no idea why it is taking them so long to figure out how to get those agreements done to ship worldwide), I have had them shipped to a warehouse in Germany, and that warehouse in Germany shipped the items to me. The site I have been using is myGermany.com, pretty good so far.

Home of Barca Fans