New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Nucky

Arrived today. I was so lucky to order it few days before the final, as If I had known that it would be sold out everywhere.

Its just simply beautiful.. I got mine today but its stadium version, I payed my respect to the GOAT.. Also got Lewandowski home shirt today wich I waited for almost a month..

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION]

I received the fake players edition from China or Thailand or whatever. It looks freaking damn good.

Andresito

Staff member
[MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION]

I received the fake players edition from China or Thailand or whatever. It looks freaking damn good.

Nice! Fast shipping. How's the fit?

Just checked and mine only shipped a week ago, estimated arrival 15 Feb.

Horatio

You're welcome
Nice! Fast shipping. How's the fit?

Just checked and mine only shipped a week ago, estimated arrival 15 Feb.

Have an L which seems similar to M authentic. Fits me well. If you are a bit fat would do better with XL probably.

But it's crazy how well they got the details down. Even has the "relief" the real ones have. But really close inspecition you will find differences. Like embroidery patterns of stars and such. But for the price it is very nice item to have.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Have an L which seems similar to M authentic. Fits me well. If you are a bit fat would do better with XL probably.

But it's crazy how well they got the details down. Even has the "relief" the real ones have. But really close inspecition you will find differences. Like embroidery patterns of stars and such. But for the price it is very nice item to have.

I usually buy M's in stadium versions for Barca kits, but I ordered L for this one.

I think design of these China things are usually very close to real but they are very sensitive to washing, especially the prints.

JerseyAddict

I usually buy M's in stadium versions for Barca kits, but I ordered L for this one.

I think design of these China things are usually very close to real but they are very sensitive to washing, especially the prints.

Chinese fakes are alway smaller.

I wear stadium M and players L for original Nike. And I've got some ebay Barca jersey and it was tighter like 5cm in waist . When I checked it it was a clear fake. The I bought Cro 2018 jersey from China to have it for "comparison" if someone wants to sell me fake. It was also tighter

Andresito

Staff member
Chinese fakes are alway smaller.

I wear stadium M and players L for original Nike. And I've got some ebay Barca jersey and it was tighter like 5cm in waist . When I checked it it was a clear fake. The I bought Cro 2018 jersey from China to have it for "comparison" if someone wants to sell me fake. It was also tighter

I have a fake Dinho from 2005 in M and it's good fit, almost too loose actually.

JerseyAddict

I have a fake Dinho from 2005 in M and it's good fit, almost too loose actually.

Back then shirts were vider... My 1998 M jersey is almost wide as XL today, or wide L. 2003 jersey L is as XL today.

They tend to make shirts today for athletes. We in 40+ group have to buy 1 bigger size just because everything is "cut in waist"... Damn.

Andresito

Staff member
[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION]

Received my fake kit. Details are fine but can easily tell quality is Chinese.

JerseyAddict

I did my first order from Fanatics.com US.VAT was calculated on the spot so I hope customs won't ripp me off.

Btw.
Did anyone order form Futebolemotion? Do they have Barca cup font or only LaLiga? And that special case letter like that ? on Pique ?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I did my first order from Fanatics.com US.VAT was calculated on the spot so I hope customs won't ripp me off.

Btw.
Did anyone order form Futebolemotion? Do they have Barca cup font or only LaLiga? And that special case letter like that ? on Pique ?

I have ordered from Futbolemotion in the past, I believe they only have the regular La Liga font, I don't think they have the Play typography/font.

Home of Barca Fans