New 2022-2023 Barca kits

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barca store. They ship to Croatia. And unisportstore and Goalinn and some others. I used to shop in UK stores before Brexit amstadionshop sis also reliable

Hopefully Unisport have original Lewandowski print soon. Gotten stuff from there before.

Norway not in EU and it seems Barca only ship to EU countries.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wonder if the official store still sells authentic jerseys with the Play typography?

I don't want the La Liga stupid ass typography. The plain, non-LFP authentic jersey has disappeared from the list of items but is still visible in my shopping cart. And the club's store never responds to my e-mails. I suppose I will have to call them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think not. I haven't found any last season. Lucky me livin in EU so I grab from BarcaStore

Did you already buy the 22/23 jerseys from Barca Store with the Play typography? Just wondering if you were able to do so and how you did it.

The authentic jersey for both home and away in size Large is already sold out. I hope they can get some more later on, as I don't know if other stores and vendors will ever offer the Play typography.

I am quite dumbfounded by the level of incompetence of BLM on this issue. Why couldn't they ship this typography to other sellers and vendors?

JerseyAddict

Did you already buy the 22/23 jerseys from Barca Store with the Play typography? Just wondering if you were able to do so and how you did it.

The authentic jersey for both home and away in size Large is already sold out. I hope they can get some more later on, as I don't know if other stores and vendors will ever offer the Play typography.

I am quite dumbfounded by the level of incompetence of BLM on this issue. Why couldn't they ship this typography to other sellers and vendors?

No. I haven't.
They are sloppy as hell on their website
I can't understand if I buy home jersey Pedri with no LL patch will I get play typo on a jersey or not. I am talking about authentic.

Now they offer only LL versions.

They answer with random "generic" answers as they themselves don't have a F clue...

So I am waiting for squad numbers to be confirmed and UCL starting ... Then they will have some better info.

I hope.

P. S. Smae shit was last year.

DonAK

Anyone know if this jacket is on sale somewhere

photo_5956139107564500984_y.jpg

Andresito

Staff member
What if the rumours were true about the lack of W-letters in the Play tyopgraphy that they now only sell LFP versions

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Anyone know if this jacket is on sale somewhere

photo_5956139107564500984_y.jpg

This is the tech fleece hoodie for the 22/23 season I believe, not for sale publicly yet I think. There is a 21/22 season one that looks identical to this available, just the crest is in full color as opposed to this gradient blue and red on the 22/23 version.

DonAK

This is the tech fleece hoodie for the 22/23 season I believe, not for sale publicly yet I think. There is a 21/22 season one that looks identical to this available, just the crest is in full color as opposed to this gradient blue and red on the 22/23 version.

Think I'll wait for this one then, hopefully it's put for sale soon :p

Andresito

Staff member
Have to be the first time we play Gamper with no names on the shirts? Must mean the numbers still aren't set in stone.

Home of Barca Fans