Page 129 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2001

Thread: New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @JerseyAddict, the authentic jerseys ordered from Fanatics arrived today, they do come with the air holes on the numbers.

The jerseys are so beautiful.

Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    @JerseyAddict, the authentic jerseys ordered from Fanatics arrived today, they do come with the air holes on the numbers.

]
    Fantastic news
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post

You know that I was thinking exactly the same to buy.. Lewandowski home kit and Kounde away kit..

MES QUE UN CLUB

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wrote to Barc on line shop. 10days already and they didin't even shipped the jersey ... They are amateurs
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Argentina kits sold out? Sucks.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    I wrote to Barc on line shop. 10days already and they didin't even shipped the jersey ... They are amateurs
    Arrived this week. The jersey is a stunner. Gold embroidered map of Barcelona in to the fabric. Long sleeves make it so cool. Sadly only Lewy and Pedri available. So I opted for Lewy.i think I wil take UCL/EL Pedri version.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arrived this week. The jersey is a stunner. Gold embroidered map of Barcelona in to the fabric. Long sleeves make it so cool. Sadly only Lewy and Pedri available. So I opted for Lewy.i think I wil take UCL/EL Pedri version.
    Good to hear! Congrats!

I am still waiting for the official store to stock up size L authentic home jerseys so I can order the CL version. Also it makes no sense the long-sleeve authentic home jersey only has Lewandowski's and Pedri's available (no size Large either), I want a Pique one.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. Last year you could pick the name. So I took 2 Piques... This year they are acitng strange with this 9 or 8 pick.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. Last year you could pick the name. So I took 2 Piques... This year they are acitng strange with this 9 or 8 pick.
    I wear a different kit every day..people tell me football isn't for me but idc.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceofMacedonia View Post
    I wear a different kit every day..people tell me football isn't for me but idc.
    My boss told me that I can wear anthem jacket in the office but the kit is too much

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not lying in the slightest.. I only had Barcelona kits up until 2018 I had 6 kits..then I found cheap kits online and got nearly all teams..I have one of Juventus,Utd,Liverpool,Portugal,Chelsea,Ajax,Madri d
    I am missing Milan and Bayern
    I have 6 Internazionale kits (4 of Javier Zanetti - how Juventus fans hate that guy is beyond me),one empty kit from 2012 and a Perišić signed jersey when I met him when he was playing there.
    I even registered for Internazionale forum and I am the only person in the world who says INTERNAZIONALE not Inter Milan lol

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a guy who wears a Redondo jersey and a Barca backpack hahaha I never used to be such a gloryhunter up until a few years ago I was a diehard Cule.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ffs half of barca store items out of stock.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For anyone located in the US. Fanatics has kits on sale. Authentic home is $85(!!) and replica away is $47. Great deals.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    ffs half of barca store items out of stock.
    Yes. Idiots. Christmas is here and there are no kits to buy. And the gifts for 100+€ purchase are a laughinh stuff...

The people that are behind their sales are dumb... I wss prepared to buy 2 authentic kits from them just to bump on "sold out" items... Dum