New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Birdy

It's been posted by Sport. As far as I know they don't post fan made stuff.

99/00 kit is probably the best ever.

Not the centenary one, which is the best ever! and very close to this year's kit

I mean these two (98-99 and 00-01) that the team wore just before and just after the centenary, which are almost identical
sbLPqCIwCFmYUKq.jpg

a7jRUx3nFLxsvDh.jpg

That user took inspiration from them probably

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Interestingly, FH also reports that next season we will have a WHITE away jersey.

"Continuing the report, Vehils states that while there was some debate within the club prior to approving the Nike Barcelona 2023-24 away jersey, club sources are confident that it would become "one of the best-selling shirts in history." Those who have the chance to see an early sample of the Nike Bar?a 23-24 away jersey were reportedly very impressed."

Nice.

Birdy

Interestingly, FH also reports that next season we will have a WHITE away jersey.

"Continuing the report, Vehils states that while there was some debate within the club prior to approving the Nike Barcelona 2023-24 away jersey, club sources are confident that it would become "one of the best-selling shirts in history." Those who have the chance to see an early sample of the Nike Bar?a 23-24 away jersey were reportedly very impressed."

Nice.

Don't like white kits for Barca.

Yellow, Gold, Orange
Or
Turqoise, Silver, Black
are enough

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't like white kits for Barca.

Yellow, Gold, Orange
Or
Turqoise, Silver, Black
are enough

I think it will be refreshing for us to have a white kit, after such a long time.

If they don't mess up with the design (like that ugly black and turquoise trim on the collar on the Madrid jersey) and keep it simple, it will sell like hotcakes.

Birdy

I think it will be refreshing for us to have a white kit, after such a long time.

If they don't mess up with the design (like that ugly black and turquoise trim on the collar on the Madrid jersey) and keep it simple, it will sell like hotcakes.

We have already an 'almost white' 3rd kit this season, but it doesn't feel so much Barca

We'll see

Andresito

Staff member
Design is OK but not a fan of the colours. I like my Blaugrana shades darker than the basic dark blue and red.

Home of Barca Fans