New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

The 2023/24 home kit is legendary.

058a2d63-420e-42ab-a536-2f064fb49d62_alta-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

https://www.sport.es/en/news/barca/...2?dicbo=v2-5b65924158378fe4bd87547c33572764&?

This looks more likely

Birdy

Anyone saw England's away kit yesterday?

Probably the worse I can remember,
It's as if someone unearthed colors from a video game of the 80s or early 90s??

The 'red' looks more like deep orange or pinky, while the number and logo color is a neon bright blue
Clownish job by Nike :clown:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Authentic home and away jersey in size Large are sold out in most of the places that I have seen. I am waiting for the next batch to come in and buy the CL version from the official store.

I am also waiting for Nike to release the new AFC Richmond jersey, which according to some is reminiscent of our 99/00 home jersey. I'd think with the release of FIFA 23 this Friday the jerseys should be released soon.

Horatio

You're welcome
Holy snap! I just browsed the Barca store and they have a shirt saying Gallina de Piel. I was like wtf. But looking into it it is a reference to Cruyff mispronouncing Piel de Gallina. For real?!

Richard.H

Authentic home and away jersey in size Large are sold out in most of the places that I have seen. I am waiting for the next batch to come in and buy the CL version from the official store.

I am also waiting for Nike to release the new AFC Richmond jersey, which according to some is reminiscent of our 99/00 home jersey. I'd think with the release of FIFA 23 this Friday the jerseys should be released soon.

What's the point of getting the match jersey when you can just get the replica? The replica is usually made with thicker cloth while authentic is a lot thinner cloth/clearly made for the players to be used once during the match.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What's the point of getting the match jersey when you can just get the replica? The replica is usually made with thicker cloth while authentic is a lot thinner cloth/clearly made for the players to be used once during the match.

Because to many (myself included), the cut, fabric and materials used and details on authentic jersey are all much better than those of the replica jerseys. To me I like the thinner/more breathable fabric with a lot of details not seen on replica jerseys, the Barca crest on the authentic jersey is simply much better. And there are some jersey "purists" who only collect authentic, even match-issued jerseys because they want to dress like the players.

CatalinR10

Because to many (myself included), the cut, fabric and materials used and details on authentic jersey are all much better than those of the replica jerseys. To me I like the thinner/more breathable fabric with a lot of details not seen on replica jerseys, the Barca crest on the authentic jersey is simply much better. And there are some jersey "purists" who only collect authentic, even match-issued jerseys because they want to dress like the players.

how much does an authentic one cost compared to a replica ?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
how much does an authentic one cost compared to a replica ?

In USD terms that we all understand, I think Nike replica club jerseys have been going for around $90 and the authentic ones cost around $165. Adidas's authentic jerseys are cheaper, around $135 I think.

Home of Barca Fans