User Tag List

Page 133 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2001

Thread: New 2022-2023 Barca kits

  1. #1981
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,018
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KiX7777 View Post



    Arrived today. I was so lucky to order it few days before the final, as If I had known that it would be sold out everywhere.
    WooooW
    Authentic version.
    Lucky you.

    I have only stadium home v.

    Away v I have stadium and authentic.

    But this one slipped my grasp. It is impossible to find it...
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  2. #1982
    Senior Member
    Nucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    1,744
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KiX7777 View Post



    Arrived today. I was so lucky to order it few days before the final, as If I had known that it would be sold out everywhere.
    Its just simply beautiful.. I got mine today but its stadium version, I payed my respect to the GOAT.. Also got Lewandowski home shirt today wich I waited for almost a month..


    MES QUE UN CLUB

  3. #1983
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    22,362
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    @Andresito

    I received the fake players edition from China or Thailand or whatever. It looks freaking damn good.

  4. #1984
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    14,692
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    @Andresito

    I received the fake players edition from China or Thailand or whatever. It looks freaking damn good.
    Nice! Fast shipping. How's the fit?

    Just checked and mine only shipped a week ago, estimated arrival 15 Feb.

  5. #1985
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    22,362
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Nice! Fast shipping. How's the fit?

    Just checked and mine only shipped a week ago, estimated arrival 15 Feb.
    Have an L which seems similar to M authentic. Fits me well. If you are a bit fat would do better with XL probably.

    But it's crazy how well they got the details down. Even has the "relief" the real ones have. But really close inspecition you will find differences. Like embroidery patterns of stars and such. But for the price it is very nice item to have.
    Last edited by Horatio; 13th January 2023 at 11:58 AM.

  6. #1986
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    14,692
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Have an L which seems similar to M authentic. Fits me well. If you are a bit fat would do better with XL probably.

    But it's crazy how well they got the details down. Even has the "relief" the real ones have. But really close inspecition you will find differences. Like embroidery patterns of stars and such. But for the price it is very nice item to have.
    I usually buy M's in stadium versions for Barca kits, but I ordered L for this one.

    I think design of these China things are usually very close to real but they are very sensitive to washing, especially the prints.

  7. #1987
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    22,362
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    When the jersey arrived I almost thought someone sent me a real one as a present. Sick how good it looks.

  8. #1988
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,018
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    I usually buy M's in stadium versions for Barca kits, but I ordered L for this one.

    I think design of these China things are usually very close to real but they are very sensitive to washing, especially the prints.
    Chinese fakes are alway smaller.

    I wear stadium M and players L for original Nike. And I've got some ebay Barca jersey and it was tighter like 5cm in waist . When I checked it it was a clear fake. The I bought Cro 2018 jersey from China to have it for "comparison" if someone wants to sell me fake. It was also tighter
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  9. #1989
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    14,692
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Chinese fakes are alway smaller.

    I wear stadium M and players L for original Nike. And I've got some ebay Barca jersey and it was tighter like 5cm in waist . When I checked it it was a clear fake. The I bought Cro 2018 jersey from China to have it for "comparison" if someone wants to sell me fake. It was also tighter
    I have a fake Dinho from 2005 in M and it's good fit, almost too loose actually.

  10. #1990
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,018
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    I have a fake Dinho from 2005 in M and it's good fit, almost too loose actually.
    Back then shirts were vider... My 1998 M jersey is almost wide as XL today, or wide L. 2003 jersey L is as XL today.

    They tend to make shirts today for athletes. We in 40+ group have to buy 1 bigger size just because everything is "cut in waist"... Damn.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  11. #1991
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    14,692
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Horatio

    Received my fake kit. Details are fine but can easily tell quality is Chinese.

  12. #1992
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    23,315
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You get what you pay for, right? For around $20 shipping included, it is quite good.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  13. #1993
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    22,362
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    @Horatio

    Received my fake kit. Details are fine but can easily tell quality is Chinese.
    I see. It is my first fake. Let me know if you are eyeing another.

  14. #1994
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    22,362
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    You get what you pay for, right? For around $20 shipping included, it is quite good.
    I’d say so, yes.

  15. #1995
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,018
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did my first order from Fanatics.com US.VAT was calculated on the spot so I hope customs won't ripp me off.

    Btw.
    Did anyone order form Futebolemotion? Do they have Barca cup font or only LaLiga? And that special case letter like that ? on Pique ?
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.