New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Andresito

Staff member
Managed to order the home kit even if it said 'coming soon' in the store and got a mail recently that it's been sent. Already out of stock on the website now.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Fanatics.com has all sizes of our home, away authentic jerseys (with the Spotify sponsor print) available, among other products and I found a 30% off coupon code that actually worked. Even with shipping included it worked out great for me. :p

If any of you wants the coupon code, please PM me.

JerseyAddict

Fanatics.com has all sizes of our home, away authentic jerseys (with the Spotify sponsor print) available, among other products and I found a 30% off coupon code that actually worked. Even with shipping included it worked out great for me. :p

If any of you wants the coupon code, please PM me.

I think they don't have the number print with airholes. Please let me know if they turn out th airholes... I am sick of waiting for Barcastore tio get the jerseys

I was just yesterday browsing fanatics and Kitbag and Prodirectsoccer.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think they don't have the number print with airholes. Please let me know if they turn out th airholes... I am sick of waiting for Barcastore tio get the jerseys

I was just yesterday browsing fanatics and Kitbag and Prodirectsoccer.

The pictures/mockups on their site show the holes on the numbers, I'd be very surprised if they don't come with those, I will let you know.

I still have to wait for the club's official store to stock up and release the CL version for the home jersey, no other places sell them as far as I know.

OVI9323

FfAg_lZVQAAUjP3

Next merch for Sunday / BarcOVO

JerseyAddict

The pictures/mockups on their site show the holes on the numbers, I'd be very surprised if they don't come with those, I will let you know.

I still have to wait for the club's official store to stock up and release the CL version for the home jersey, no other places sell them as far as I know.

Kitbag has vapor shirt on sale today. But without sponsors on front and back.

Barcastore has just M size. I need L in vapor. Damn.

Btw.
Note on Argentina authentic jersey. As soon it arrives it sales out in 6h a day. It is like "bargain sale" so quick it sales oit. An that is for 140$...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[MENTION=21233]JerseyAddict[/MENTION], the authentic jerseys ordered from Fanatics arrived today, they do come with the air holes on the numbers.

The jerseys are so beautiful. :barcaflag:

thumbnail-IMG-6370.jpg

thumbnail-IMG-6371.jpg

Home of Barca Fans