New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Andresito

Staff member
Sold out for days in the club's stores due to an extremely high demand, Bar?a fans will be able to purchase the home kit again this weekend. The club has moved quickly and assures the situation will be fully stabilized at the end of the month. [sport]

JerseyAddict

I think nike is focused now on WC (or they were until now) so they didn't produced enough club shirts and now they are catching up ... Stupid thing to do to have a WC in november.

Birdy

Squad is out for the Bayern game on Tuesday, and...

bad news: we are playing again with the 3rd grey kit

Why TF not play with the imperious gold away kit that suits big CL games like that?

Bad omen: L incoming

Horatio

You're welcome
Sold out for days in the club's stores due to an extremely high demand, Bar?a fans will be able to purchase the home kit again this weekend. The club has moved quickly and assures the situation will be fully stabilized at the end of the month. [sport]

That's not moving quickly if they have it solved by end of the month.

Birdy

If you go on the official barca store website:
next to the 2nd kit, it reads: 'away kit for La Liga'
next to the 3rd kit, it reads: 'away kit for UCL'

If this is true, it means we will never wear the beautiful gold away kit in Europe, and always use the meh 3rd one

That's just saaad....

Redbuck

If this is true, it means we will never wear the beautiful gold away kit in Europe, and always use the meh 3rd one

That's just saaad....
The third kit isn't bad tbh. But I think that at a point, we'll use the away kit in the UCL (If we meet a team like Chelsea or Man City for example)

Andresito

Staff member

That's just saaad....

There was no special CL shirt this year IIRC.

But it makes sense playing with third kit and marketing it instead of the away kit, because it's STILL FUCKING OUT OF STOCK. Wonder if this would happen if the club wouldn't have taken over the merch sale in-house from Nike.

At least let me pre-order the shirt so that I know it's coming. Don't like this uncertainty.

serghei

The 2023/24 home kit is legendary.

058a2d63-420e-42ab-a536-2f064fb49d62_alta-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

serghei

It's been posted by Sport. As far as I know they don't post fan made stuff.

99/00 kit is probably the best ever.

Home of Barca Fans