New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

They are fuckin idiots with not enough stock. You can find these shirts on other sites but THE BARCA store doesn't have the stock in august. Projections of sales are obviously off mark.
This club is badly run on all sides..

Andresito

Staff member
Not a fan tbh

Fa6E9u2XgAACGdS

Also a distinct difference between replica and authentic
700x1060-DN2713-043-1.jpg
700x1060-DN2706-042-1.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Still baffles me that the official store does not ship to the United States. Tons of lost revenue there.

I think it has to do with the distribution agreements with Nike in different territories etc., the club might not have licenses to ship Nike products directly to territories outside of the EU. The club obviously wants to be able to ship products to anywhere in the world.

I used to be able to purchase Barca items from Futbol Emotions and not too long ago, they can't ship them to where I live anymore apparently because of some Nike distribution agreement thingy.

Birdy

Not a fan tbh

Fa6E9u2XgAACGdS

Also a distinct difference between replica and authentic
700x1060-DN2713-043-1.jpg
700x1060-DN2706-042-1.jpg

The replica is awful

The one we wore officially is better, as it's more light silver than dull grey
In any case, I think I would prefer a more vibrant darker silver than the current shade.

Plus, terribly choices:
1) Spotify logo to be white and not on the same color as numbers and player's names (as is the case in the 1st and 2nd kits)

2) The number and name color is black. Doesn't contrast well with light silver.
Navy blue would have been ideal

In any case, a couple of tiers below the 1st and 2nd kits

Andresito

Staff member
CL version of the home shirt (player edition) is now back on the website in limited sizes. Gold still sold out.

Home of Barca Fans