New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

Is this also the case for the training shirts?

Tbh I don't know. I have some older 2006-7 traning shirts and newer anthem jackets...

But as I see the technology of the fabric is the same so I think it is like the jerseys (they use same names for the fabric)

Players verion of training shirt:
Its Nike Dri-FIT ADV technology features elastic, quick-drying fabric to prevent chafing and fight humidity.

Slevinn

Thanks for the answers. I?ll buy an authentic training shirt then since I?ll be wearing it while sporting. Also buying a training pants but the only authentic one was from last year and didn?t have my size.
They look a bit better than those from this year imo but this year?s will do just fine.

Was thinking about a jersey too but I?m not sure yet who?s name I want on it.
I always took a Messi or Iniesta one for about 12 year. :D

Andresito

Staff member
Waiting for the Gamper game to buy the shirts. I've decided on home Pedri, but still awaiting which away player to get. Probably Gavi #6, but could also be Araujo. Hopefully the outgoing transfers are sorted until then so the numbers can be set.

JerseyAddict

Waiting for the Gamper game to buy the shirts. I've decided on home Pedri, but still awaiting which away player to get. Probably Gavi #6, but could also be Araujo. Hopefully the outgoing transfers are sorted until then so the numbers can be set.

They will present the numbers before Gamper. I am sure. I can,'t wait to see the squad numbers. It would be dum to buy the shirts before.

Andresito

Staff member
Not a lot of sexy names tbf. If Ferran would've banged in goals for fun his new #11 would be popular. Ansu dropped a lot in popularity after the injuries, I have his #22 shirt though.
Dembele #7 could get a big boost if he manages to score more goals than 2 lol.
New players are always a risk but Lewa and Raphinha are potential big sellers.

And our legends are boring. For example shirts of Marcelo and Ramos are much sexier to Madrid fans than Alba and Pique are to us. Busquets not very enticing either anymore.

JerseyAddict

Agreed. Imagine to buy Adama shirt. Or Memphis... And they are gone in a half or a year. And you busted 100-170e for it

Fuckin deadwood in the closet ...

To buy Alba shirt? For what? For a grandma on a wedding to cry cry in it?

Pique, I have like 7 of the latter. Enugh. Busi? I have one, for my retirement home games :)

Barca needs fresh names. That's why Pedri, Raphina, Lewa, Nico, Gavi etc are vital. To bring a hype.
Kounde and Araujo in def. Imagine buyin Sergi Robertos these days. For what? If you are 45 and living with parents and not intendig to move out. So there is someone you can get familliar with. Hy dad .. hy sr20. Still here? Yep. Ok.

Like Ansu did, yea... I also have that 22. I will think twice about 10.

Oh yes, I must still buy last years Alves jersey. And Auba if he stays. On sale ofc.

Andresito

Staff member
Imagine buyin Sergi Robertos these days. For what? If you are 45 and living with parents and not intendig to move out. So there is someone you can get familliar with. Hy dad .. hy sr20. Still here? Yep. Ok.

In 2018 after Coutinho's first 6 months I was torn between Coutinho and Roberto, in the end I bought Roberto. Big L for me either way. At least Roberto has two very memorable goal involvements. :lol:

Remember seeing plenty of Umtiti shirts in Barcelona around 2017-2018. Araujo and Kounde have the potential to be the sexy CB's with charisma that sell a lot like Umtiti did.

Reckon top 5 in current popularity is something like Pedri, Gavi, Lewa, Ansu, Araujo

JerseyAddict

In 2018 after Coutinho's first 6 months I was torn between Coutinho and Roberto, in the end I bought Roberto. Big L for me either way. At least Roberto has two very memorable goal involvements. :lol:

Remember seeing plenty of Umtiti shirts in Barcelona around 2017-2018. Araujo and Kounde have the potential to be the sexy CB's with charisma that sell a lot like Umtiti did.

Reckon top 5 in current popularity is something like Pedri, Gavi, Lewa, Ansu, Araujo

I was talking about this season
I have Alba jersey. One.

I almost bought Umtiti. He was a beast 2018.
Cou was a hypetrain and I eanted to chill and wait the end of a season. Lucky me

I don't have any Roberto. Strange.

But there is a lot of potential in this squad and if someone picks good name someday that jersey will be a worth a lot. Loke first Xavi's or Iniesta's.

JerseyAddict

Think I'll get a Lewy one.
On Friday all eyes were on Robert Lewandowski, FC Barcelona's new number 9. During his well attended presentation at Camp Nou, the Polish striker donned his new shirt, a jersey that has always been synonymous with goals

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
On Friday all eyes were on Robert Lewandowski, FC Barcelona's new number 9. During his well attended presentation at Camp Nou, the Polish striker donned his new shirt, a jersey that has always been synonymous with goals

Where do you get yours from by the way? Nike Norwegian store online is shite and Barca Store don't ship to Norway despite me being a soci :lol:

Perhaps the Nike store downtown will have it....

JerseyAddict

Where do you get yours from by the way? Nike Norwegian store online is shite and Barca Store don't ship to Norway despite me being a soci :lol:

Perhaps the Nike store downtown will have it....

Barca store. They ship to Croatia. And unisportstore and Goalinn and some others. I used to shop in UK stores before Brexit amstadionshop sis also reliable

Home of Barca Fans