New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

Agreed with Birdy, the arch is sitting too low otherwise it is great. It is Nike's 22/23 jersey template apparently, you also see that on Liverpool and Chelsea jerseys for example.

Size L for the authentic version already sold out on the official store? I will wait then.

More likely they don't have it enough... It will be on sale on Black Friday and I'll grab some... I can't wait for a long sleeve one to arrive

Neeraj

I'm surprised at the overwhelmingly positive reaction. Given how different it looks, I was expecting a more mixed reaction.

Not sure how I feel about it, looks like a training kit like someone mentioned, and I really don't like that weird arc thing. If it was a flat shape instead of the arc I might have liked it. I like the dark blue shorts though.

Horatio

You're welcome
I was personally expecing a way more negative reaction. Tbf, I like the kit design so done a good job there. But the Spotify sponsor plastered on butchers it all.

The arc's that I marked on the picture is what seems off about the kit , not to mention that the top part is just ugly.

fdbbxZR.jpg

Exactly what came to my mind: in Africa children paint parts of the shirt to look like desired one or patch / sow pieces together... this Frankenstein looks like that, like child SOWED some blaugrana colors cloth up front on blue shirt that has already been sowed together from pieces... it is just too sad... I can't figure out if all this is horendous Karma or just Sadistic torture... can't smother the thought: WILL THIS HUMILIATION GANGBANG LAST FOREVER?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Watched the video of players dong outtakes in the new jersey and it looks really nice. The arc doesn’t look that bad on most players.

Most of the reactions have been good. Let’s hope it sells like hot cakes and brings us the much needed money.

Home of Barca Fans