Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The authentic DRI-FIT ADV version of the 20/21 kit spotted for sale:

barcelona-21-22-home-kit-2.jpg

Andresito

Staff member
The authentic DRI-FIT ADV version of the 20/21 kit spotted for sale:

barcelona-21-22-home-kit-2.jpg

That's the most basic red and blue I've seen, like straight from Paint. I hope it's darker.

Might be the picture but surely the Nike and Rakuten logos will be white and not beige/yellowish?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That's the most basic red and blue I've seen, like straight from Paint. I hope it's darker.

Might be the picture but surely the Nike and Rakuten logos will be white and not beige/yellowish?

The beige/yellowish logos were probably a result of poor lighting, they should be white. Yeah, the blue and red colors should be consistent with the colors that we have seen previously on leaked pictures, they are not going to be darker.

Birdy

I like this shade of basic red better than the one leaked some time ago.
We look less like Crystal Palace

Birdy

E16ZW4OXoAA029m

https://twitter.com/ReshadRahman_/status/1395721559814385666/photo/1

A proposed home kit just for the CL next season. Should be the home kit for all home games imo.

It's not proposed. It seems on the rails already.
We will be wearing this junk for CL home hit!
Since when a 'freberry' pinkish has anything to do with Barca colours?

I like the idea of having designated CL kit, but this one is horrible
Gosh, these Nike designers always invent a lower, when you can't imagine they can get any lower...

soul24rage

It's not proposed. It seems on the rails already.
We will be wearing this junk for CL home hit!
Since when a 'freberry' pinkish has anything to do with Barca colours?

I like the idea of having designated CL kit, but this one is horrible
Gosh, these Nike designers always invent a lower, when you can't imagine they can get any lower...

Even though the CL home kit is super basic, it's better than the one below for me.

EwIff8ZWEAUpxYF

Seriously, Nike really needs to up their designs or just hire the concept kits designers.

Birdy

I would give it a pass if the stripes were not 'fireberry' pink.
Seriously, this is worse offense than a half/half design

Richard.H

A bit off topic, but IMO Adidas has been murdering Nike in the last decade or so. Way better jerseys (both in quality and design), more stylish shoes, better almost everything. I have also noticed a massive shift here in the States with most youth and young adults preferring Adidas shoes than Nike.

Home of Barca Fans